R9 280x
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Oy Oy Everyone !

I'm Julien from France and ... woow such a great great website !!
Thank you for all the community and the many resolved issue wich help me a lot for my Mavericks Hackintosh (boot without the usb drive, Boot0 error, dual boot with Windows 8.1 :thumbup:) !

BUT ... One more thing ...

I've got an Asus Z87-C C2 (Z87 series) which have a Realtek® 8111GR, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller and ... it just doesn't work ... :banghead:

I try the driver into MultiBeast but I can't configure after a reboot a LAN connection ! I've found too on the Internet another driver for OSX (HERE) but nope ... :problem:

If someone can show me the light into this forest of all fkn drivers ... :D
Cheers From France

Julien

Oy Oy Everyone !

Thank you for all the community and the many resolved issue wich help me a lot for my Mavericks Hackintosh (boot without the usb drive, Boot0 error, dual boot with Windows 8.1 :thumbup:) !

I've got an Asus Z87-C C2 (Z87 series) which have a Realtek® 8111GR, 1 x Gigabit LAN Controller and ... it just doesn't work ... :banghead:

I try the driver into MultiBeast but I can't configure after a reboot a LAN connection ! I've found too on the Internet another driver for OSX (HERE) but nope ... :problem:

Cheers From France

Julien

Did you try Mieze's RealtekRTL8111.kext?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287161-new-driver-for-realtek-rtl8111/

Oy Oy Everyone !

Cheers From France

Julien

Hi there!
How did u manage to boot without the usb stick? I have the same board but i just can't boot without it. I have a Asus Z87-C, Intel i7 4770 K, Asus Geforce GTX 760, 16Gb Kingston 2400Mhz, Kingston SSD Hyperx 250Gb. I also have no sound and no Ethernet. I need this really bad for video editing!! Please guys help :cry:

Hi there!
How did u manage to boot without the usb stick? I have the same board but i just can't boot without it. I have a Asus Z87-C, Intel i7 4770 K, Asus Geforce GTX 760, 16Gb Kingston 2400Mhz, Kingston SSD Hyperx 250Gb. I also have no sound and no Ethernet. I need this really bad for video editing!! Please guys help :cry:

Asus Z87 need an additional step. You need to install your 'Extra' folder and boot loader to the EFI (root) of the boot drive:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/401-install-bootloader-extra-efi-partition.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back