Contribute
Register

Asus Z690 ProArt Creator WiFi (Thunderbolt 4) + i7-12700K + AMD RX 6800 XT

Hi @CaseySJ ! I completed the macOS installation on my new Z790 hackintosh based on your EFI smoothly. But it get stuck on this error message "ACMTRM: _startEnrollment: set TRM_EnrollmentPending = True." when I boot into macOS with Verbose mode. I also attached the Opencore log and my EFI plist. Any helps would be appreciated!

Update:
now it stuck on this error:
"ACMTRM-S: setData: saving *policy* (dataLen=49) in 3 seconds (fullSync: No -> No)."

macOS: Ventura 13.2
OpenCore: 0.8.3
Motherboard: Z790 ProArt
CPU: i9-13900K
GPU: AMD W5700
SSD: WN850 2TB

Attachments

• opencore-2023-01-25-041356.txt
    256 KB · Views: 42
  • config.plist
    37.7 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi @CaseySJ ! I completed the macOS installation on my new Z790 hackintosh based on your EFI smoothly. But it get stuck on this error message "ACMTRM: _startEnrollment: set TRM_EnrollmentPending = True." when I boot into macOS with Verbose mode. I also attached the Opencore log and my EFI plist. Any helps would be appreciated!

macOS: Ventura 13.2
OpenCore: 0.8.3
Motherboard: Z790 ProArt
CPU: i9-13900K
GPU: AMD W5700
SSD: WN850 2TB
I have same hardwares as you except the graphic. My graphic card is AMD RADEON RX 6800XT. I have successfully installed。Everything seems OK。I'm out, I will attach EFI Later.

I have same hardwares as you except the graphic. My graphic card is AMD RADEON RX 6800XT. I have successfully installed。Everything seems OK。I'm out, I will attach EFI Later.

Thanks for your reply. Which macOS did you installed?
Hoping to test your EFI soon.

Thanks for your reply. Which macOS did you installed?
Hoping to test your EFI soon.
My macOS is Venture 13.1. I noticed that your OS version is the newest 13.2. I wonder whether the ver13.2 has any problem. Here is my EFI with opencore 0.8.8 below. My Wifi and bluetooh had been changed to

Apple WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0 Card to PCI-E x1 Adapter for PC / Hackintosh​

i am Chinese, sorry poor English.

Attachments

• EFI for Asus Z790 ProArt Creator with Opencore 0.8.8 .zip
    25.2 MB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Glad to hear the build went well!

Regarding macOS updates, there are two separate factors:
  1. Getting notification that a macOS update is available
  2. Applying an "incremental" update versus "full size" update
    • Incremental update has a smaller file size
    • For macOS 13.2 the incremental file is about 910MB
    • Full update is about 12GB
If you are not receiving notification for macOS updates, then:
  • Set SecureBootModel to Default (not disabled)
  • Set csr-active-config to 00000000
If incremental macOS update is not occurring, and instead the full 12GB file is being downloaded, then:
  • Add boot-arg revpatch=auto,sbvmm,asset
  • Reboot and try again
Hello
I have an X299 mobo and
I tried to Add boot-arg revpatch=auto,sbvmm,asset
But I can't get a Incremental update.
Are those boot arguments mobo/cpu specific ?
Thanks.

My MAC OS is Venture 13.1, I noticed that your OS version is the newest 13.2. I wonder whether the ver13.2 has any problem. Here is my EFI with opencore 0.8.8 below. My Wifi and bluetooh had been changed to

Apple WiFi + Bluetooth 4.0 Card to PCI-E x1 Adapter for PC / Hackintosh​

i am Chinese, sorry poor English.

Thanks for sharing your EFI! I tried to install Ventura 13.1 with your EFI and sorry that it stuck on "ACMTRM-C: notifyClients_AccCache_Refreshed: sent kACMTRMMessage_AccCache_Refreshed(0) ->> 0xe00002c7."

By the way, may I know more details about your configuration? How many RAMs did you installed? Are you using T919 WiFi Bluetooth Card?

Thanks for sharing your EFI! I tried to install Ventura 13.1 with your EFI and sorry that it stuck on "ACMTRM-C: notifyClients_AccCache_Refreshed: sent kACMTRMMessage_AccCache_Refreshed(0) ->> 0xe00002c7."

By the way, may I know more details about your configuration? How many RAMs did you installed? Are you using T919 WiFi Bluetooth Card?
I installed 64Gb(4X16GB)CORSAIR memory。I used a Apple BCM943602CDP WIFI with a PCI adapter.
In fact, I almost did not chang the EFI for ASUS ProArt Z690 Creator WIFI. So I am not sure whether your graphic card W5700 caused some problems.

Attachments

• v2-b72df23596ba5fc9f848714ad256d4f6_720w (1).jpg
    v2-b72df23596ba5fc9f848714ad256d4f6_720w (1).jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
I was just going to suggest this!
Ok, some good news.
Installed Monterey 12.6.2 using your EFI 0.8.3.
I just changed ResizeAppleGpuBars to -1, removed agdpmod=pikera, changed to SSDT-UIAC-ASUS-Z690-PROART-15-PORTS.aml.

Result:
- i225-V Ethernet works
- Sleeps works
- Thunderbolt is not recognised (as expected from your first post)
- sound still "strange", no front panel, no input signal through Line in or Mic in.

The Intel network adapter is seen without the correct name, it works so probably just aesthetic, but I see the correct name under DeviceProperties in EFI with id F3158680, so don't know why it happens.
EDIT: seen now it is again as expected in Monterey.

A big improvement nevertheless.
I was thinking about creating a Linux on-the-go disc and see what happens with the audio interface.

Last edited:
I installed 64Gb(4X16GB)CORSAIR memory。I used a Apple BCM943602CDP WIFI with a PCI adapter.
In fact, I almost did not chang the EFI for ASUS ProArt Z690 Creator WIFI. So I am not sure whether your graphic card W5700 caused some problems.

Oh, thanks for more detailed information about your configuration. How about your BIOS version? Are you using 0704?

Back