Contribute
Register

Asus Z170p ,, Intel i3-6100 ,, 8gb hyperx ddr4 <Sierra> (success)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170p
CPU
Intel i3-6100 skylake
Graphics
Intel HD graphics 530
First sorry about my poor english but i wanna share this with all of you! :)

I use the installation guide i found on tonymac for Sierra for the main installation and for the bios settings then i did some things to get it fully working!

Graphics:

1)

I followed this quide to fix the flickering screen and it worked great!

2) To get my graphics fully working i had to change my Video memory from BIOS at 64 and then everything was fine about the graphics.

Audio:

I had no audio at all and this was the harder thing to fix! I could NOT fix it! :p This is my first hackindosh build so i was a lot out of my comfort zone... if anyone managed to fix it please help me too!

So I bought a sound card for 6.5e and its working great, plug and play! :)

The sound card name: SOUND CARD GOOBAY 68878

Also at first I had a problem with the speed and random lags when surfing the web or playing league of legends. So i tried to clean install the OS from start once more and at the second time i used these settings at multibeast and everything i working great!

I am using my hackindosh a week now and its great! I wanna thank tonymac for all the support! :)))

I will upload some pix from the multibeast settings and a benchmark i did. All opinions are welcome!

Screenshot 2016-12-31 23.47.22.png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-01-05 17.15.09.png
    Screenshot 2017-01-05 17.15.09.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 227
  • Screenshot 2017-01-05 17.39.10.png
    Screenshot 2017-01-05 17.39.10.png
    478.2 KB · Views: 198
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Thank you for sharing! I want to built nearly the same built, but with a discrete graphics card. Does the speed problem come up again? Or other problems?

no everything works fine and smooth!
The only problem i have is something like that in the link bellow but if you add a graphics card this will be fixed!
I never get my pc to sleep mode so i am fine! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back