Contribute
Register

ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, GTX 1070 High Sierra Success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting - is this with Intel GFX enabled or disabled in BIOS? (if you have onboard GFX)

Thanks for posting - is this with Intel GFX enabled or disabled in BIOS? (if you have onboard GFX)
Yes, I have both the onboard HD530 and the GTX1070 (PEG set to default in BIOS) enabled. This is a more up-to-date list of the kexts I have installed:
  • Lilu 1.2.0
  • NvidiaGraphicsFixup 1.2.0
  • IntelGraphicsFixup 1.2.0
  • Shiki 2.1.0 (with shikigva=12 flag)
I am using VoodooHDA for audio. I can't claim to have a totally 100% working system though - iTunes video is still flaky, but otherwise sound and graphics acceleration is all there.

Yes, I have both the onboard HD530 and the GTX1070 (PEG set to default in BIOS) enabled. This is a more up-to-date list of the kexts I have installed:
  • Lilu 1.2.0
  • NvidiaGraphicsFixup 1.2.0
  • IntelGraphicsFixup 1.2.0
  • Shiki 2.1.0 (with shikigva=12 flag)
I am using VoodooHDA for audio. I can't claim to have a totally 100% working system though - iTunes video is still flaky, but otherwise sound and graphics acceleration is all there.

Thanks for sharing theses info! Helped me to fix the NVIDIA issue I had while following https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/success-asus-z170-pro-gaming-i5-6500-gtx-970.233447/page-2 post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back