Contribute
Register

ASUS Z10PE-D8 WS + 2 X E5-2699v3 + EVGA 680 Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte z81 mATX
CPU
i5-4670K
Graphics
HD 4600
Hi there:
I have successfully created a hackingtosh in the past using the recommended hardware.

Now I have this "super" dual CPU workstation, and would love to put Yosemite (or any other if supported).

Will this be possible? I heard that there is a limit to the number of Cores OS X will support. True? My rig has a total of 36 Cores/72 Threads.

If it is possible, or if worth trying, can someone point me in the right direction on how to get started? Guides, threads, or anything else.

I have a couple E5-2699V4. I wish I could install El Capitan on this system.

Hi there:
I have successfully created a hackingtosh in the past using the recommended hardware.

Now I have this "super" dual CPU workstation, and would love to put Yosemite (or any other if supported).

Will this be possible? I heard that there is a limit to the number of Cores OS X will support. True? My rig has a total of 36 Cores/72 Threads.

If it is possible, or if worth trying, can someone point me in the right direction on how to get started? Guides, threads, or anything else.

Hey. You had a problem with the Asus z10pe-16 and E5 2699v3 processors. When loading appeared poct code b0. How did you solve the problem? Share please.

@dialm, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back