Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i5 4278U 2.6GHz
Graphics
Intel Iris 1536MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Asus X99 Deluxe USB 3.1 is a good Mobo for Hackintosh build, but I heard about a problem with USB's and sometimes this problem can corrupt the OS. Is it an usual problem with this Mobo? If it is an usual problem, how can I resolve this problem?
I wanted this Mobo because Wi-Fi and Audio are perfectly compatible with OS X.

Asus X99 Deluxe USB 3.1 is a good Mobo for Hackintosh build, but I heard about a problem with USB's and sometimes this problem can corrupt the OS. Is it an usual problem with this Mobo? If it is an usual problem, how can I resolve this problem?
I wanted this Mobo because Wi-Fi and Audio are perfectly compatible with OS X.
Never heard of this problem - you have links for site of complaint? I just do not see how a USB port can corrupt an OS - just not possible IMHO. OTOH, a USB drive with something on it plugged into a USB port may corrupt the OS, but that is a software problem, not hardware related.

Never heard of this problem - you have links for site of complaint? I just do not see how a USB port can corrupt an OS - just not possible IMHO. OTOH, a USB drive with something on it plugged into a USB port may corrupt the OS, but that is a software problem, not hardware related.

Yeah, this is a software problem of BIOS, not hardware problem

Download their manual and see if USB3.1 can be set to 3.0 or disabled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back