Contribute
Register

Asus X99 Deluxe Audio Trouble (5960X working)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
5960X
Graphics
GTX 980
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
HI guys,

So, i was able to get my i7 5960X + Asus X99 Deluxe + GTX 980 Hackintosh working on Yosemite 10.10.2
Unfortunately, there are 2 things that i cant get to work:
-Bluetooth (Dont know where can i get the appropriated driver)
-Sound.

Here is where i wanna ask for your help. More than Bluetooth, i need AUDIO and i cant get it to work (i've tried multibeast but it doesnt even recognize any Output).

I wanted to ask you guys for some help. Can anyone tell how can i get the Audio to work? (and if you know the way to get the bluetooth to work too, that would be great!)

Thanks in advance!

Thanks i ll check it!

Thanks i ll check it!

Did you had success with the sound yet? I followed the link above but still don't have audio working. I get output devices but no sound from it. When I try to play youtube or music, the playing is stuck. It doesn't move.

HI guys,

So, i was able to get my i7 5960X + Asus X99 Deluxe + GTX 980 Hackintosh working on Yosemite 10.10.2
Unfortunately, there are 2 things that i cant get to work:
-Bluetooth (Dont know where can i get the appropriated driver)
-Sound.

Here is where i wanna ask for your help. More than Bluetooth, i need AUDIO and i cant get it to work (i've tried multibeast but it doesnt even recognize any Output).

I wanted to ask you guys for some help. Can anyone tell how can i get the Audio to work? (and if you know the way to get the bluetooth to work too, that would be great!)

Thanks in advance!

Can you explain how you got it working and which switches you used? Thanks!

Yes - please tell us how the hell you made it work, as I have the same setup, albeit with 2 980s.

Thanks.

Did you had success with the sound yet? I followed the link above but still don't have audio working. I get output devices but no sound from it. When I try to play youtube or music, the playing is stuck. It doesn't move.

You get the exact same error i do. I got the output devices but no sound. And the Youtube videos freeze.
It would really be awesome if someone knew how to solve this so that i could start using my Hackintosh as my "daily driver"!

You get the exact same error i do. I got the output devices but no sound. And the Youtube videos freeze.
It would really be awesome if someone knew how to solve this so that i could start using my Hackintosh as my "daily driver"!

How about the two ethernets ? Are both working ? DID you managed to get your CPu oced ? what frequency ?

So we still have not figured out this problem that I am having as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back