Contribute
Register

Asus X99 Deluxe + 5960X

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great for you but would like to know in detail which steps etc to come to your succes.
BTW: Which memory ?
Any reason for you to choose that videocard ?

I am planning on similar build, thats why i am asking.

In your point of view, the solution based on the X99-DELUXE and 5930K for Hackintosh, is a go or a no-go ?

bump

I'm fighting the PCI Configuration begin issue, what are people doing that's not been explicitly mentioned so far?

Quick Question to all those out there with this Mobo. I have my PC set up and running just fine am currently getting ready to do a Yosemite install via clover. My question is, which BIOS are you using on the board. There are quite a few to install and I currently have 1004 running.

Thanks
Mark

Sorry may be for the double post

Hi,
I bought a X99 Asus deluxe + 5960X + 64g Crucial 2133 but i can't boot with unibeast .
I used bootflag -v cpus=1 npci=0x2000 graphicsEnabler=No

if i write -v the text loading then Black screen.

An idea?
a new patched kernel?

Both of the ethernet cards are barely usable... unbelievable slow connection speeds, i tried to copy a 100 mb zip file and it took several minutes to complete the operation...
Anyone found a solution to this issue ?

I just build a new hackingtosh with Asus x99 deluxe, 5960x, 16G memory, and gtx560.
Everything is ok well and stable.
to install Yosemite, i use Unibeat with -x -f -v npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 ... everything went well.
then bluetooth, 5Mgz wireless airport, hdmi sound from gtx card ... all work.
i hope it is helpful

I have this motheboard asus X99 and intel 5960x video card firepro w8100

boot with unibeast always stoppe in line pci begin configuration

please helpme

I just build a new hackingtosh with Asus x99 deluxe, 5960x, 16G memory, and gtx560.
Everything is ok well and stable.
to install Yosemite, i use Unibeat with -x -f -v npci=0x3000 nv_disable=1 ... everything went well.
then bluetooth, 5Mgz wireless airport, hdmi sound from gtx card ... all work.
i hope it is helpful

but what kexts did you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back