Contribute
Register

Asus X99 Deluxe + 5960X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't boot, do you think I should reinstall?
It will be more fast i mean.. sorry i don't have a good bootflags to repair :problem:

and after make a clone!
we never know..

It will be more fast i mean.. sorry i don't have a good bootflags to repair :problem:

and after make a clone!
we never know..

Hey Sam,
I reinstalled everything. I ran the multibeast and I still get the same error during the install: "voodootscsync.kext system extension cannot be used". I know you said it's not important but I still cannot boot without typing cpus=1 so I feel like the voodoo kext isn't working.

Also I know you don't have the same GPU, but even after following guides on how to install the latest Nvidia driver, I still cannot boot without putting the -v nv_disable=1 cpus=1.

Hey Sam,
I reinstalled everything. I ran the multibeast and I still get the same error during the install: "voodootscsync.kext system extension cannot be used". I know you said it's not important but I still cannot boot without typing cpus=1 so I feel like the voodoo kext isn't working.

Also I know you don't have the same GPU, but even after following guides on how to install the latest Nvidia driver, I still cannot boot without putting the -v nv_disable=1 cpus=1.

Before, verify if you have checked "N'importe ou".

then You have to install from MB, voodoosync 8 cores.

Capture d’écran 2014-09-30 à 18.07.19.png

You have to check in MB, voodoosync 8 cores

MB means Multibeast? If so, I did check it at the installation. But I always get the error message saying that "voodootscsync.kext system extension cannot be used" when the install is complete.
Still can't boot without cpus=1

MB means Multibeast? If so, I did check it at the installation. But I always get the error message saying that "voodootscsync.kext system extension cannot be used" when the install is complete.

I sent you a message privé. check your Box.

You have to check in MB, voodoosync 8 cores

repair /S/L/E permissions with kext utility afterwards. That shouldn't be happening, but that should fix the problem for you.

repair /S/L/E permissions with kext utility afterwards. That shouldn't be happening, but that should fix the problem for you.

Thank you Sam!
@Manic Using kext utility did fix the problem.

My GTX 780ti is still not working even with the Web drivers and the nvda_drv=1 flag.
It loads the grey apple then turns black.
Getting desperate with this 1024x720 resolution.

Thank you Sam!
@Manic Using kext utility did fix the problem.

My GTX 780ti is still not working even with the Web drivers and the nvda_drv=1 flag.
It loads the grey apple then turns black.
Getting desperate with this 1024x720 resolution.

Nevermind, I found a solution. The DVI output is not recognized by the web drivers, the HDMI output works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back