Contribute
Register

Asus X99 Deluxe + 5960X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse moi de te déranger encore une fois. Je suis maintenant bloquer a l'étape numero 7 de l'installation.
7. Reboot from UniBeast USB, and select Mavericks. Then complete setup procedure.
Lorsque je sélectionne Mavericks je vois la pomme grise pendant 10 sec puis l'écran devient noir.
Doit-je mettre des bootflags pour pouvoir demarrer?

Translation:
I am sorry to bother you once again. I am now stuck a step 7 of the instal.
7. Reboot from UniBeast USB, and select Mavericks. Then complete setup procedure.
When I select Mavericks I see the grey apple for 10 sec then black screen.
Should I put any Bootflags to start it?

Excuse moi de te déranger encore une fois. Je suis maintenant bloquer a l'étape numero 7 de l'installation.
Lorsque je sélectionne Mavericks je vois la pomme grise pendant 10 sec puis l'écran devient noir.
Doit-je mettre des bootflags pour pouvoir demarrer?

Translation:
I am sorry to bother you once again. I am now stuck a step 7 of the instal.
When I select Mavericks I see the grey apple for 10 sec then black screen.
Should I put any Bootflags to start it?

Ok you type again bootflags but normaly after completed installation, you have, like me, directly clone your fresh system (with CCCLONER example) in a other SSD and format this one in MBR partition. otherwise you will have to use every time the unibeast key.. Don't know why, but Asus motherboard don't want boot in GUID partition.
Compris?

Ah oui tu m'ennuies ! i'm jocking :)

Ok you type again bootflags but normaly after completed installation, you have, like me, directly clone your fresh system (with CCCLONER example) in a other SSD and format this one in MBR partition. otherwise you will have to use every time the unibeast key.. Don't know why, but Asus motherboard don't want boot in GUID partition.
Compris?

Thanks, for the CCCloner tip. Which MultiBeast setting did you end up using? userDSDT?

Capture d’écran 2014-09-29 à 01.10.23.png

Ok...:confused: I put the same Multibeast drivers then during the instal this popped up:
Screen Shot 2014-09-28 at 8.04.37 PM.png

I rebooted anyway and it looked like nothing changed. My resolution was still 1024x720, no sound and I still needed flags to boot.
I then tried to install the "Ahci injector" from Stinga11 with the KextBeast but now I cannot boot anymore, even with the flags: -v ncpi=0x2000 cpus=1 nv_disable=1
It only shows those lines of codes and get stucks at "PCI configuration begin".
:confused:

Ok...:confused: I put the same Multibeast drivers then during the instal this popped up:
View attachment 105616

I rebooted anyway and it looked like nothing changed. My resolution was still 1024x720, no sound and I still needed flags to boot.
I then tried to install the "Ahci injector" from Stinga11 with the KextBeast but now I cannot boot anymore, even with the flags: -v ncpi=0x2000 cpus=1 nv_disable=1
It only shows those lines of codes and get stucks at "PCI configuration begin".
:confused:

About 780ti read this:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...d-price-cuts-geforce-gtx-780-ti-released.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/115731-gtx-780-ti.html

this multibeast is for my motherboard ASus.
for the audio driver, guess into tonymac a patch audio for x99.
About extensions messages, it doesn't matter. after re boot all become normal.

for now
boot with -f npci=0x2000
check into your org.boot.plist if npci=0x2000 is write.

About 780ti read this:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...d-price-cuts-geforce-gtx-780-ti-released.html

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/115731-gtx-780-ti.html

this multibeast is for my motherboard ASus.
for the audio driver, guess into tonymac a patch audio for x99.
About extensions messages, it doesn't matter. after re boot all become normal.

for now
boot with -f npci=0x2000
check into your org.boot.plist if npci=0x2000 is write.

I have the same motherboard (Asus Deluxe X99) so I thought I could install the same multibeast as you.
-f npci=0x2000 doesnt work, so I still can't boot the Mavericks SSD.
I am not sure how to check my org.boot.plist if I can't boot.

btw J'apprécie énormément ton aide.

I have the same motherboard (Asus Deluxe X99) so I thought I could install the same multibeast as you.
-f npci=0x2000 doesnt work, so I still can't boot the Mavericks SSD.
I am not sure how to check my org.boot.plist if I can't boot.

btw J'apprécie énormément ton aide.

-x -f npci-0x2000 GraphicsEnabler=No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back