Contribute
Register

ASUS X99 Boards - Big Sur (Not Compatible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So. today I mange to patch and flash my X99A 4101 bios. Complete of microcode, MSR 0xE2 register and Native NVRAM whitelist. And again I still rebooting on stage 2. This thing is driving me nuts. I suspect it can be something with my EFI.

Would you mind share your EFI folder?

I attach my bios, EFI, UEFIPatch and the patches.txt that did the work for me
Attached the EFI.zip which I used during Big Sur Installation. I have removed the "Cpuid1Data" under Kernel section and whole entry under SMBIOS section from the "config.plist". So please adjust them to fit your system configuration.

But before moving forward, I would recommend you to verify whether the native NVRAM (patched) on your mobo works as expected.

Good luck.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
Success

Screenshot 2020-12-28 at 21.44.46.png

Flashed a patched bios for X99-a provided by Win-Raid forum user dragonsun252 and your EFI folder edited for my machine

Thank you very much.

Attachments

• EFI BIOS AND PATCHER.zip
    11.7 MB · Views: 243
Success

View attachment 502881
Flashed a patched bios for X99-a provided by Win-Raid forum user dragonsun252 and your EFI folder edited for my machine

Thank you very much.
Hello, can you find a patched x99 deluxe II bios? I generated one myself, but it will restart in the second stage.

Last edited:
Success

View attachment 502881

Thank you very much.
Hello,
I have X99 AII and your patch not work on my bios
can you help with patch for my processor

Or if anyone success with installing Big Sur on Asus X99 AII

thank you

Thank you for the link, but I updated the bios file provided, and the same restart occurred in the second stage of the installation.

Seems to be rather old. Late 2019. i think bios 1901 isn‘t latest bios, too.

please any suggest for X99 AII
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back