Contribute
Register

ASUS X99 Boards - Big Sur (Not Compatible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
works on same motherboard with same
Do you have any news for us? I still can't boot the installer
config with vegA 64. Only thing that is different is ssdt.

send me an ssdt the main issues is fixed , no panics . What about bios have you did the msr patch?

Hey...Any owner of a X79 board managed to install Big Sur? RIght now I can't get to the installer, getting some KP (picture attached).
Here it is my EFI if anyone could have a look and help me out.
Thanks

Attachments

• EFI_01.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 45
  • 20201124_002210.jpg.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 57
  • EFI_01.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 41
Hey...Any owner of a X79 board managed to install Big Sur? RIght now I can't get to the installer, getting some KP (picture attached).
Here it is my EFI if anyone could have a look and help me out.
Thanks
You are missing some SSDT's and some ACPI patches. Try to add SSDT for IvyBridge-E (refer to the OpenCore guide to find the right ones) and add the UC0 ACPI patch that you can find in this thread.

You are missing some SSDT's and some ACPI patches. Try to add SSDT for IvyBridge-E (refer to the OpenCore guide to find the right ones) and add the UC0 ACPI patch that you can find in this thread.
Thanks for the reply.
I have managed to sort it out. In the end I created the SSDT-EC and SSDT-HPET in Windows, following the OpenCore guide, added a rename in config.plist and I upgraded. Now I am trying to figure it out how to fix the front panel USBs.

Hi Niko75 (Привет) ! I am able to boot the installer and the installer makes it halfway through the install process before it reboots. Upon reboot, I select macOS installer from the OpenCore boot menu. The Apple Loading screen bar fills about 10% before the installer displays a black screen with a blinking white icon. ? Could u share your thoughts about it ? my MB :ASUS R.S. X99.

Having exactly the same problem. Just a few seconds before the system restarts I am getting this error

Attachments

• 2020-11-28 2.05.33 AM.jpg
    2020-11-28 2.05.33 AM.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 63
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back