Graphics
Titan X
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Thus far I don't believe there to be any x99 Asus systems that are able to use any of the Realtek1500 hacks. The two work arounds are to use VoodooHDA v2.8.7 or install a USB audio jack. The voodooHDA v2.8.7 method is easy through multibeast and with the exception of very very minor background static works really well.

Symptoms of Asus x99 audio problem.

1.) Audio Devices recognized after patching but no sound.
2.) Video Play failure online and offline following patching of AppleHDA.kext.

Anyway thanks to tonymacx86, toleda, and all contributors/moderators of this site and its program. It is a great one.

I believe you may be right there, I have yet to hear anyone with success on these particular boards. I also have a ASUS x99-s board for which through testing I could only get the sound working through using a different driver like the one mentioned in your post. I also experienced affected playback whilst arching videos and iTunes did not work either. It's good to know I am not alone in this venture, if u have find a way to make it work please mention in this thread it will be very useful

regards bromel

I believe you may be right there, I have yet to hear anyone with success on these particular boards. I also have a ASUS x99-s board for which through testing I could only get the sound working through using a different driver like the one mentioned in your post. I also experienced affected playback whilst arching videos and iTunes did not work either. It's good to know I am not alone in this venture, if u have find a way to make it work please mention in this thread it will be very useful

regards bromel

I did figure out a fix...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/yosemite-...amsung-4k-asus-x99-e-ws-clover-efi-sm951.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back