Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone this is my first post and my first time trying to create a Hackintosh.

My build:

Motherboard: Asus x99-A
Processor: Intel 5960x (8 core 20mb)
Graphics Card: MSI GTX 760 2GB and GTX Titan Z
Memory: Crucial 64GB DDR4 2133mhz

The problem I am having is that I cannot get passed the Apple Boot Screen, it simply does not load.
I have added the x99 kernal patch, also added VoodoTSCSync to support the 5960x.
I have also tried several bootflags but nothing seems to work.

BIOS version is 1004.
USB is in the 2.0 slot
Only the MSI GTX 760 is installed and running, my Titan Z will be here in a few days.

Also, I would like to boot both Windows and Mac on the same SSD, is that possible? I have already created a partition, my Windows 10 is running and the rest is saved for OSX.

Can anyone please help me please? Thank You :)

Hello everyone this is my first post and my first time trying to create a Hackintosh.

My build:

Motherboard: Asus x99-A
Processor: Intel 5960x (8 core 20mb)
Graphics Card: MSI GTX 760 2GB and GTX Titan Z
Memory: Crucial 64GB DDR4 2133mhz

The problem I am having is that I cannot get passed the Apple Boot Screen, it simply does not load.
I have added the x99 kernal patch, also added VoodoTSCSync to support the 5960x.
I have also tried several bootflags but nothing seems to work.

BIOS version is 1004.
USB is in the 2.0 slot
Only the MSI GTX 760 is installed and running, my Titan Z will be here in a few days.

Also, I would like to boot both Windows and Mac on the same SSD, is that possible? I have already created a partition, my Windows 10 is running and the rest is saved for OSX.

Can anyone please help me please? Thank You :)

Did you install Windows Legacy mode or UEFI? See http://www.tonymacx86.com/multi-booting/133940-mavericks-windows-8-same-drive-without-erasing-3.html

I could give a check on that but what about my system? I have literally done everything but it gets stuck on the apple loading screen and never gets to the point where I could install it. Any help?

I tried booting with -x -v and npci=0x2000 but it gets stuck on this..

Can anyone see the problem and help me? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0600.jpg
    IMG_0600.jpg
    752.3 KB · Views: 189
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back