Contribute
Register

Asus X79 Sabertooth | Core i7-3960x (Successful)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm running ML too, but I used evil monkey's instructions on page 14 of this thread with the previous version of multibeast (5.0.2 wasn't out at the time). It could be a bios issue, but I would try to install only the audio with the previous version of multibeast. Don't check any other boxes but the ALC892 box in the "Without DSTD" section.

No way - no Sound.

I try the old MB 4.6.1 and the new 5.0.2 - all Options!
I can hear a "cracking sound" at start like connecting speakers, but no sound on all outputs.

Has somebody the new 2002 or the very new 2104???

I install the 2104 in few days, maybe it will fix it...

So 2104 Installed - no change but ML works same as on 2002 --- but sound.....no

@ Rafaelj

I have bios 2002 on my x79 sabertooth board and I use the older version MB 4.6.2. I tried using the latest version 5.0.x and I get some errors so i didn't want to experient or try with 5.0.x since I knew it work with the MB 4.6.2 perfectly. as for the new Bios I don't know. I think if there is a way to get the older version of MB, use it. But audio works fine for me.

If you're running Mountain Lion, use latest version of MultiBeast 5 for Mountain Lion which removes the old 32bit kexts and other "stuff" that didn't work well with Mountain Lion. :thumbup: See the change page(s) for version 5, which came in the MultiBeast zip file, for more information.

Is there anything in the new multibeast that we should be using/adding? I see there is gtx 670 drivers and enablers and open cl, is this safe to add or is the native support good enough?

Does just running Multibeast 5 over again will remove the 32 bit Kext, or i should do a fresh install?

I just ran the following from the new multi beast. The gtx 670 support for open cl driver, and the sandy bridge ssdt for turbo boost and everything is fine.

Oh and I also updated chimera to the latest.

Screen shot attached to post.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 11.41.17 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2012-08-23 at 11.41.17 AM.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 385
hi all..my mountain lion it's work fine until now include updated to 10.8.1, except it always have one thing problem that i can't solve event i instal new multibeast v5.0.2, it's make all dmg installer that i downloaded can't open and have invalid checksum dmg, it's anyone have some problem with me??can anyone help?

Got Audio working with MB 4.6 only - i deleted 892 enabler and install Rollback and HDA enabler only! now it is perfect...

Sleep not working .. ok..

I cant see other SATA Drives and DVD - is there enabler for all SATA Ports for this board?

Cinebench crash every time after start - only this app.... ?? any ideas ?? (Cuda is uptodate!)

And very, very thanks for this forum....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back