Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus x751LB
CPU
i75500U
Graphics
HD5500/GT 940M
Hi,

Is it possible to Hackintosh Asus X751LB. Has anyone successfully been able to install Sierra or High Sierra on it?

CPU - Intel i7 5500U
Graphics - Intel HD 5500 + nVidia GT 940M
RAM - 8gb
Wifi - Atheros AR956x
Bluetooth - Qualcomm Atheros Bluetooth 4.0

Hi,

Is it possible to Hackintosh Asus X751LB. Has anyone successfully been able to install Sierra or High Sierra on it?

CPU - Intel i7 5500U
RAM - 8gb
Wifi - Atheros AR956x
Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

If you get stuck and need some help then upload your "Problem Reporting" files.

List of files required can be found from the FAQ link above

Hi,

CPU - Intel i7 5500U
RAM - 8gb
Wifi - Atheros AR956x
Cheers mate,
I also have the same laptop and am willing to hackintosh it, did you manage to get it up and running ?

Cheers mate,
I also have the same laptop and am willing to hackintosh it, did you manage to get it up and running ?
has not been seen for 3 years......

has not been seen for 3 years......
better late than never, i still ave this Laptop, and as i mentioned in my last comment i am willing to hackintosh it, i received my broadcom Wifi+Bluetooth card today, and am trying to figure out which kexts i should combine on this machine

better late than never, i still ave this Laptop, and as i mentioned in my last comment i am willing to hackintosh it, i received my broadcom Wifi+Bluetooth card today, and am trying to figure out which kexts i should combine on this machine
what wifi card did you purchase?

check the guides section?

unfortunately i couldn't find any guide for the same device, but luckily i managed to get it installed.
almost everything working booting up, graphics intel 5500, Wifi and bluetooth except the Audio, the touchpad and the keyboard are working but just basic function
i uploaded 2 screen shots and the EFI folder, so if someone might want to use it and also if someone can take a look at it and give me an advice or a work around for the audio.

Screenshot 2020-04-24 at 01.22.47.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back