CPU
i3 5th Generation
Graphics
Intel HD5500
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey guys, so this is my first post here, and I want to know few things from you so we can exchange experiences.

So at first I've been searching and figuring out ways to install Hackintosh for my ASUS X555LA (It said X555L only) Laptop.

Finally I did install Hackintosh, but what happens is that I passed to the next level of difficulties, I found that It needs a lot of work, specially I'm going to pass a big exam this summer so instead of doing this I need to study but that's okay

So My Hackintosh now needs:

Graphic Kext (Intel HD 5500)
Wifi Kext (Realtek)
Audio Kext (Realtek)
Bluetooth kext (Realtek)
FN Keyboard Kext
Smart Touchpad Kext
Battery Kext
HDMI Display Port Kext
+ No Brightness Slider or Display Panel

What I gradually found the Graphic kext for my Intel and patched the Clover boot loader, and The audio kext Did it with VoodooHDA

SO I REALIZED that when I boot to the Appel logo the bar moves for nearly the half and then the screen get some sort of glitch or what like everything get messed but for few seconds and the the logo appears again to continue booting.

Next I found that the audio kext I'm using (VoodooHDA) doesn't actually give me the full natural sound My laptop used to give me when I'm using windows, there is a huge difference between the Hackintosh and Windows 10, (Because Asus recommended the Windows 10 for my PC) and I don't know what Realtek ALC I'm using, I have an attached file with What I know.

Now I have no Wi-Fi, no Bluetooth, no Normal Graphic Booting and no normal Audio experience, no Battery indicator

BTW for the Battery issue Every time I Patch the ACPI Power Kext and Install The Smart Battery Kext the Hackintosh get Panic on Booting, so I have to re-install the Mac OS AGAIN!!!!!

It started with a passion because I love MacBooks and Appel products specially the MacOS and I can't buy a MacBook with 4 thousand dollar while It can't be shipped to my country while It will cost me nearly x2,5 time that price in my Country currency. and then It became such a huge time waster, and I can't spend all that time while I need all that time revise and do my study.

I'm going to attach a Full Specification of my hardware and everything I took it from my windows. Please Read it and advice me with the best solution I don't want this bad audio kext and I don't want the boot gate thing again. PLEASE HELP!

Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.43.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.33.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.40.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.40.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.40.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.43.10 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.33.00 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.40.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.40.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-03-28 at 1.40.53 PM.png

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    75.6 KB · Views: 706
Hey guys, so this is my first post here, and I want to know few things from you so we can exchange experiences.

So at first I've been searching and figuring out ways to install Hackintosh for my ASUS X555LA (It said X555L only) Laptop.

Finally I did install Hackintosh, but what happens is that I passed to the next level of difficulties, I found that It needs a lot of work, specially I'm going to pass a big exam this summer so instead of doing this I need to study but that's okay

So My Hackintosh now needs:

Graphic Kext (Intel HD 5500)
Wifi Kext (Realtek)
Audio Kext (Realtek)
Bluetooth kext (Realtek)
FN Keyboard Kext
Smart Touchpad Kext
Battery Kext
HDMI Display Port Kext
+ No Brightness Slider or Display Panel

What I gradually found the Graphic kext for my Intel and patched the Clover boot loader, and The audio kext Did it with VoodooHDA

SO I REALIZED that when I boot to the Appel logo the bar moves for nearly the half and then the screen get some sort of glitch or what like everything get messed but for few seconds and the the logo appears again to continue booting.

Next I found that the audio kext I'm using (VoodooHDA) doesn't actually give me the full natural sound My laptop used to give me when I'm using windows, there is a huge difference between the Hackintosh and Windows 10, (Because Asus recommended the Windows 10 for my PC) and I don't know what Realtek ALC I'm using, I have an attached file with What I know.

Now I have no Wi-Fi, no Bluetooth, no Normal Graphic Booting and no normal Audio experience, no Battery indicator

BTW for the Battery issue Every time I Patch the ACPI Power Kext and Install The Smart Battery Kext the Hackintosh get Panic on Booting, so I have to re-install the Mac OS AGAIN!!!!!

It started with a passion because I love MacBooks and Appel products specially the MacOS and I can't buy a MacBook with 4 thousand dollar while It can't be shipped to my country while It will cost me nearly x2,5 time that price in my Country currency. and then It became such a huge time waster, and I can't spend all that time while I need all that time revise and do my study.

I'm going to attach a Full Specification of my hardware and everything I took it from my windows. Please Read it and advice me with the best solution I don't want this bad audio kext and I don't want the boot gate thing again. PLEASE HELP!

View attachment 244662 View attachment 244657 View attachment 244659 View attachment 244660 View attachment 244661 View attachment 244662 View attachment 244657 View attachment 244659 View attachment 244660 View attachment 244661

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Actually using that web site have Halted my HAckintosh and I got a Panic screen again, and I had to re-install mac again any other ways

Your questions regarding WiFi, audio, graphics, etc. are all answered in the FAQ.
Since you report graphics not working, it means you didn't follow the guide.
Recommend you start over...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

If you have an issue...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Your questions regarding WiFi, audio, graphics, etc. are all answered in the FAQ.
Since you report graphics not working, it means you didn't follow the guide.
Recommend you start over...

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

If you have an issue...
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

I tried to follow the guid slowly but I found that I don't know what ALC my Realtek Audio Chipset is I have no Idea what is that

In my case you thread is not helpful at allll

Last edited:
I tried to follow the guid slowly but I found that I don't know what ALC my Realtek Audio Chipset is I have no Idea what is that

In my case you thread is not helpful at allll

As per FAQ, to determine your audio codec, you need to obtain an audio codec dump from Linux.

As per FAQ, to determine your audio codec, you need to obtain an audio codec dump from Linux.

Somehow I found that My codec is Realtek ALC233 !! does it work well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back