Contribute
Register

Asus X299 - Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else here updated the X299 Sage/10G to the latest BIOS released and got major slowdowns? I had to revert back to the older one.

I've been getting error code 62 and can't even reach the BIOS. I've tried resetting the CMOS and taking out the CMOS battery and reflashing but to no avail. It might have to do with me running multiple gpus.

Edit: took out my vega in pci slot and was able to post.

Last edited:
Anyone using this video card?

PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 DirectX 12 AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DH 8GB 2048-Bit HBM2 PCI Express 3.0 x16 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card

Would you recommend it? I can get a refurb for $319.00 but I don't want to buy it if it has problems with heat or noise.

Thanks

Anyone using this video card?

PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 DirectX 12 AXRX VEGA 64 8GBHBM2-3DH 8GB 2048-Bit HBM2 PCI Express 3.0 x16 CrossFireX Support ATX Video Card

Would you recommend it? I can get a refurb for $319.00 but I don't want to buy it if it has problems with heat or noise.

Thanks

Looks good based on reviews here.

Not sure about refurbs, but if it was me I would take the chance, although warranty on those are very limited usually. But that's just my opinion, if it breaks down don't blame me :mrgreen::wave:

Anyone tested newest 10.14.6 beta 2? Does radeon vii get any further improvement?

There's discussion on that on another forum, but since it's not PB yet we can't discuss it here.

Updated internal AQC & external Thunderbolt AQC. Very easy... aml & patch needed yet.

Latest Lilu + WG does not fix Radeon VII bugs like glitchy audio or purple lines (which are known with a lot of AMD cards)

New fun glitch with Radeon VII...what the hell?

EDIT: Seems related to the 3rd port (next to HDMI) on the Radeon VII...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back