Contribute
Register

Asus X299 - Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why EK stopped making the 360. I'd really like to get this rad/pump combo unit vs a 280.

I talked to them. They said it's just not super popular, and that users don't know how to properly take care of it: i.e., during draining process, it rattles, and users, who like AIOs, don't know how to properly fill it and bleed the system to get rid of any of the air bubbles and the rattling. So they keep RMAing it. They did definitely discontinue the 360, but the 280 is still being made. Really interesting concept, I hope they make it better in the future.

I grabbed these when it was -40% off in December, so pretty happy with them. But would definitely recommend a full blown water setup and would avoid what I did in the future. With all their long QDC connectors and tubes it looked like a horror show before, now it looks much nicer haha

Thanks have not had an issue till 10.14.5.. it seems to happen using a video.. how can i check if h264 acceleration is working?
VideoProc.
Screen Shot 2019-06-02 at 1.10.45 PM.png

New X299 boards:

Intel discontinues most 7xxx Skylake-X cpus:

New X299 boards:

Intel discontinues most 7xxx Skylake-X cpus:

Yep probably for the cascade lake x refresh that’ll still be 18 cores... *sighs*
Next exciting thing from intel will probably be ddr5/pci 5 in servers in 2021

Same here. graphics N/A

Super thanks.. Well Everything checks out ok.. here i wonder what could be causing the lockup.. the Boot screen has those pesky lines for a second before it goes to the OS.. dont know what has changed..

Also does The X299 use Native NVram?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back