Contribute
Register

Asus X299 - Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

Sooo.. I tried updating my Mojave straight from 10.14 to 10.14.5. I updated my clover, Kexts and Drivers. Rebooted with install Mac os from my SSD. It froze on 28 minutes remaining installation screen. I hard rebooted tried again and it froze again. So i went back to my original installed OS and changed me EFI back to the one prior to the updated. My mac freezes on shutdown and doesn't wake up from sleep either. And i don't know how to get rid of the 'BOOT install MAC OS from SSD" in clover boot screen.

Attaching me EFI below.

Check your configuration and I sent you a proposal based on our friend KGP, it should work perfect.
Remember the configuration of the bios:

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    36.6 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Hey there,

Anyone tried to update to Win 10 May Update? I did, the installer blocked 'cause it says some hardware has non compatible driver for that new release, I suspect is the BootCamp driver for the BCM WiFi / BT chip. Do this happened to someone else?

Hey there,

Anyone tried to update to Win 10 May Update? I did, the installer blocked 'cause it says some hardware has non compatible driver for that new release, I suspect is the BootCamp driver for the BCM WiFi / BT chip. Do this happened to someone else?

I was able to install a version a couple weeks ago but my 5Ghz WiFi stopped working.

Edit: installed the official installer version and wifi is working :)

Last edited:
Hi All. After updating to 10.14.5 I seem to have lost my XCPM on my CPU. It always is sitting at max frequency right now. Any thoughts on how to fix?

Hi All. After updating to 10.14.5 I seem to have lost my XCPM on my CPU. It always is sitting at max frequency right now. Any thoughts on how to fix?

I was able to install a version a couple weeks ago but my 5Ghz WiFi stopped working.

Edit: installed the official installer version and wifi is working :)

what do you mean for "official installer version"? If you got a way to install new Win update, let me know!!!!

What’s the procedure to update from an iso? Never done... do you get a quick guide link or similar? Thanks mate...

I was going to go through windows update but figured I would just use the iso since I make new usb installers anyway :)
Once the iso is finished downloading, you can right-click the iso and click mount. Then double click the setup exe and follow the steps. Think they were mostly just hit continue except one where it asks how much of your data you want to keep.

I was going to go through windows update but figured I would just use the iso since I make new usb installers anyway :)
Once the iso is finished downloading, you can right-click the iso and click mount. Then double click the setup exe and follow the steps. Think they were mostly just hit continue except one where it asks how much of your data you want to keep.

Thanks mate! I’ll try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back