Contribute
Register

Asus X299 - Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@izo1 @djlild7hina Would you mind running a NovaBench test and see how much you score in CPU and RAM? Trying to track down some issues with my system.

@izo1 @djlild7hina Would you mind running a NovaBench test and see how much you score in CPU and RAM? Trying to track down some issues with my system.

Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 1.37.44 PM.png

Not sure these are accurate...

New fun glitch with Radeon VII...what the hell?

EDIT: Seems related to the 3rd port (next to HDMI) on the Radeon VII...

Very odd, as my Sapphire Radeon VII is rock solid, with no issues?

Very odd, as my Sapphire Radeon VII is rock solid, with no issues?

Yeah I have zero issues performance wise (it could be a little faster, maybe better drivers?) or stability issues...just some random glitches like these.

View attachment 412104

Not sure these are accurate...

OK, something is definitely off for me, the CPU score I get is like ~200. Do you happen to have any special ACPI tables or power-management related fixes in your configuration?

OK, something is definitely off for me, the CPU score I get is like ~200. Do you happen to have any special ACPI tables or power-management related fixes in your configuration?

Have no special fixes in config file, just use a couple of ssdts, but even without those I get around the same.

I'm not sure what CPU you're using, it's not in the signature.

Here's what I received directly from AMD regarding Radeon VII and macOS.

From the information available as of now this Radeon VII GPU officially does not support macOS. Many users confirmed that they were able to work this card with the latest macOS Mojave 10.14.5 with your interest you can give a try.

AMD has not certified Radeon VII retail product. AMD does not intend to validate 3rd party vendors. Please contact them directly for more details.

Does Apple get along with ANYBODY? :banghead:

Have no special fixes in config file, just use a couple of ssdts, but even without those I get around the same.

I'm not sure what CPU you're using, it's not in the signature.

Updated, 9980XE

Updated, 9980XE

Should also add more detailed in signature, usually helps.

Can you post your GB3 and CB15 scores?

In the BIOS what are the settings for your CPU? Are you using "Sync All Cores" or anything else like that?

Should also add more detailed in signature, usually helps.

Can you post your GB3 and CB15 scores?

In the BIOS what are the settings for your CPU? Are you using "Sync All Cores" or anything else like that?

Will post once I get back. BIOS settings are on Auto, which I think defaults on number of cores used.

Windows works fine though, all the score match what I would expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back