Contribute
Register

Asus X299 - Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
@yapan4 , I will review the KGP guide again as it talks about acpi replacements and their usefulness, this way I will be able to compare them with yours and choose the best options, thanks for your valuable help, regards.

Edit: I just ordered a 10980xe on eBay, new for 1.133€ including bills. There is still another one, in case someone cheers up ...

With OpenCore.

...i tried it yesterday the whole day, unfortunately without success. is there anything special to note or changed settings, compared to the 2002 bios?

...ok thank you, I will try it tomorrow. ;)

Here you go.

SSDTs are for the most part originally by @apfelnico for iMacPro1,1 but there is no problem reusing it for a MacPro7,1
I've made some modifications along the way and added the RTC range fix.

Attachments

• Arkisto.zip
    13.9 KB · Views: 91
You're welcome, I'm glad to know it worked for you. :beachball:

@djlild7hina

Hi,
I'm switching from clover to opencore. A question. Which ssdts of the KGP ones i used in clover - in the attached screen - should i put in the ACPI folder of opencore and in the ACPI section of the config.plist? I use Gigabyte Titan Ridge with original firmware and now my video card is in slot 5.

Thank you!

Attachments

• screenshot_03.png
    screenshot_03.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 39
All of them a part from DTPG, then add the mandatory OpenCore ones (EC USBX PLUG RTC), keep my words with a grain of salt because I'm not 100% sure SSDTs used for Clover are totally compatible with OpenCore... they should.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back