Graphics
W5500
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@djlild7hina

Hi,
i have your same mobo, i9-7980XE, Radeon VII, Gigabyte Titan Ridge but with the modified bios 3101 i can't be stable due to some wrong bios setting which at every start forces me to press F1 for stability problems. With the same bios settings, however, i have no stability problems with the 2002 version.
You can publish your bios 3101 settings in detail?
Many thanks for support.

BIOS 2002 might be the better BIOS to stick with until 3105 or whatever ASUS decides to release. But for my settings, clear CMOS and restore default settings. Pretty much same as in @kgp's guide.

Ai Tweaker
Ai Overclock Tuner: XMP
ASUS MultiCore Enhancement Auto
AVX Instruction Core Ratio Negative Offset: Auto
AVX-512 Instruction Core Ratio Negative Offset: Auto
CPU SVID Support: Enabled

Advanced

CPU Configuration\CPU Power Management Configuration

Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology: Enabled
Turbo Mode: Enabled
Autonomous Core C-State: Enabled
Enhanced Halt State (C1E): Enabled
CPU C6 report: C6(non Retention) state
Intel(R) Speed Shift Technology: Enabled
MFC Mode Override: OS Native Support

CPU Configuration\MSR Lock Control: Disabled
Onboard Devices Configuration\Serial Port Configuration\Serial Port: Off

Boot
Fast Boot: Disabled
Above 4G Decoding: On
CSM (Compatibility Support Module)\Launch CSM: Disabled
Boot\Secure Boot\OS Type: Other OS

RuleBreaker01

Banned
Think with OpenCore VirtualSMC is the way to go but FakeSMC with Clover is fine. I'm not up to date with Clover but I believe Clover uses OpenCore quirks now. You'll need boot-flag "agdpmod=pikera" to fix the black screen issue with the 5700 XT.

is that with Clover?

I don't have a black screen issue; but this mac now hangs after 10 minutes of usage consistently. Best I got is 12 minutes uptime

Motherboard
Asus WS X299 SAGE/10G
CPU
i9-7980XE
Graphics
AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@djlild7hina

Thank you for clarification and bios settings.

A strange thing happens about Above 4G Decoding: On setting:

my video is connected to the slot PCIE 4 and monitor is connected to video with mini displayport cable.In all the bios versions i have tried - 2002 included - if I set ABOVE 4G to ON the screen of the monitor always remains black and i am forced to make a clear cmos because is impossible to enter the bios with F2.

Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 Sage/10G
CPU
i9-10980XE
Graphics
W5500
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
@djlild7hina

Thank you for clarification and bios settings.

A strange thing happens about Above 4G Decoding: On setting:

my video is connected to the slot PCIE 4 and monitor is connected to video with mini displayport cable.In all the bios versions i have tried - 2002 included - if I set ABOVE 4G to ON the screen of the monitor always remains black and i am forced to make a clear cmos because is impossible to enter the bios with F2.

Is there a reason you're using slot 4? Slots 1 and 5 are recommended for graphics by ASUS

Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 Sage/10G
CPU
i9-10980XE
Graphics
W5500
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
is that with Clover?

I don't have a black screen issue; but this mac now hangs after 10 minutes of usage consistently. Best I got is 12 minutes uptime

OC quirks? yeah I'm not sure how it's configured though with Clover since I haven't used clover in almost a year. Maybe someone on clover can chime in
I mentioned the pikera flag since you mentioned having a black screen. It should work with Clover too.

Motherboard
Asus WS X299 SAGE/10G
CPU
i9-7980XE
Graphics
AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Is there a reason you're using slot 4? Slots 1 and 5 are recommended for graphics by ASUS

No. Only in slot 1 is not possible because the Titan Ridge must be connected to slot 2. So do you recommend connecting the video card to slot 5?

RuleBreaker01

Banned
@djlild7hina

Hi,
i have your same mobo, i9-7980XE, Radeon VII, Gigabyte Titan Ridge but with the modified bios 3101

I have the ASRock Titan Ridge TB card; is there a way to upgrade its bios?

Last I looked it seems that with a flashed bios, thunderbolt was no longer working under mac. Is that true?

Motherboard
ASUS WS C422 Pro/SE
CPU
Xeon W-2123
Graphics
FirePro W7100
@djlild7hina
Latest Clover r5120 use part of Open Core - OpenRuntime.efi and OcQuirks.efi and Quirks preferences in config.plist.
Positioned as a replacement for AptioMemoriFix.efi and introduced for compatibility with new versions of macOS. Still in beta state.

@Rulebreaker01
Probably you have virus-timer in your system:mrgreen:

Do you already tried fresh macOS installation with minimal set of kext, drivers, etc?
Review Windows system log for multiply identical errors, warnings, etc

Motherboard
ASUS Prime X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9-7900X
Graphics
Vega 64
I just tried BIOS 3105 on my Prime X299 Deluxe, and it's not working for me. My Hack wouldn't get through the initial boot progress bar, so I reverted to 2002 and everything is working again. Not sure what's changed, and I didn't have time tonight to debug the problem.

Motherboard
Asus X299 Prime DeLuxe - 3006
CPU
i9-10980xe
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Wow!! Working !! :beachball::beachball::beachball:
Thank you @djlild7hina @yapan4 :thumbup::thumbup:

The provided EFI boots me Catalina in Bios 3006 patched by @djlild7hina. It is a pity that it does not work in Bios 2002, this afternoon I will update all the ssdt for the cosmetic issue and when I have everything well I will test with the bios 3105

@yapan4 I have checked that the config.plist of your efi does not have ACPI replacements, do I leave it empty or do I put the replacements that it had in my old config.plist?

@djlild7hina Now that I have verified that the tenth generation i9x works well, I am going to buy the 10980xe but I think I am going to buy the Asus WS SAGE, in terms of configuration, is there any difference with your model? or is it just the 10g network? I want to change it because in the Prime Deluxe (i & II) the thunderbolt card has to go in the PCIe 16x_3 file, the graphics in the PCIe 16x_1 the last PCIe 16x does not give 16 lines, I have an Asus Hyper 16x card ( 4 HD´s M2) and it only recognizes me 2, if the Asus Hyper I put it in the PCIe 16x_3 it recognizes the 4 disks, but the Titan does not work well in the last slot. I guess the Asus WS Sage won't have that problem ...

Another matter, I have recently read that many users have problems with the Radeon VII, in my system it works perfectly, if you want I can do tests, maybe it is due to differences between Clover / OpenCore, I can do the tests they need, regards.