Asus x299 Sage WS NON-10G
CPU
i9-7980XE
Graphics
WX7100, 2x RTX 2080 Ti
Mac
MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Please upload your whole EFI folder.

Some things to check for: update to latest bios and make sure above 4g encoding is enabled. Also setup bios settings according to the guide
Have you properly adapted the TSCAdjustReset Kext for your cpu?

These aren’t needed for the sage.
xcpm_core_scope_msrs
FredWst DP/HDMI patch
Aquantia "built-in" patch ©Mieze

Xcpm can be removed if you properly adapt TSCAdjustReset and set msr lock control to disabled.

Also I highly recommend to properly setup your USB ports rather than relying on usb patches. Once you’ve done this you can remove the usb patches
Thanks for comments. I'll upload the EFI folder when I get home. I should also add that Windows and Linux are on a second NVMe drive, but macOS is on its own drive (an Intel NVMe).

I have updated to the latest BIOS and adjusted settings according to the guide. Above 4G encoding is enabled.

I have done nothing to adapt TSCAdjustReset but MSR lock control is disabled in BIOS.

I'll Google and search for TSCAdjustReset and setting up USB ports, but if you have any links handy at the ready, I'd definitely appreciate them!

Thanks again!

Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10G
CPU
Intel i9-10980XE
Graphics
AMD RX 5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thanks for comments. I'll upload the EFI folder when I get home. I should also add that Windows and Linux are on a second nvme drive, but MacOS is on its own drive (an Intel nvme).

I have updated to the latest BIOS and adjusted settings according to the guide. Above 4G encoding is enabled.

I have done nothing to adapt TSCAdjustReset but MSR lock control is disabled in BIOS.

I'll google and search for TSCAdjustReset and setting up USB ports, but if you have any links handy at the ready, I'd definitely appreciate them!

Thanks again!
TSCAdjustReset (Section C.4) and mapping USB ports (Section E.4) is in the guide.
Good luck!

Motherboard
ASUS WS Sage X299 / 10G
CPU
i9 9900X
Graphics
Sapphire Nitro Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
So I did the firmware flash of the Titan Ridge under Windows and it was successful. Did all the BIOS settings (triple checked).

In System Report -> Thunderbolt, I still get: "Thunderbolt: No drivers are loaded."

When I connect my Caldigit dock, it lights up and the hard drive attached to it lights up, but nothing is showing up. Am I missing something here? I'm in PCIE Slot 2 on the X299 SAGE 10G board.

HELP! LOL

Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10G
CPU
Intel i9-10980XE
Graphics
AMD RX 5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
So I did the firmware flash of the Titan Ridge under Windows and it was successful. Did all the BIOS settings (triple checked).

In System Report -> Thunderbolt, I still get: "Thunderbolt: No drivers are loaded."

When I connect my Caldigit dock, it lights up and the hard drive attached to it lights up, but nothing is showing up. Am I missing something here? I'm in PCIE Slot 2 on the X299 SAGE 10G board.

HELP! LOL
Thunderbolt devices won’t show up under system report -> Thunderbolt since we’re doing a workaround. Make sure you have the Thunderbolt SSDT adjusted for the Sage (should be on the GitHub repo) in your EFI. You can verify using IOReg and address PCI0.RP05

Motherboard
ASUS WS Sage X299 / 10G
CPU
i9 9900X
Graphics
Sapphire Nitro Vega 64
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Thunderbolt devices won’t show up under system report -> thunderbolt since we’re doing a workaround. Make sure you have the thunderbolt ssdt adjusted for the Sage (should be on the GitHub repo) in your EFI. You can verify using IOReg and address PCI0.RP05
Ok I have the aml file ... how am I installing this? I haven't done many AML files as of yet ... got so swamped with work I've been slowly working on this machine. Had other hardware issues I had to iron out before I could continue.

Motherboard
ASUS WS X299 SAGE/10G
CPU
Intel i9-10980XE
Graphics
AMD RX 5700 XT
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ok I have the aml file ... how am I installing this? I haven't done many AML files as of yet ... got so swamped with work I've been slowly working on this machine. Had other hardware issues I had to iron out before I could continue.
Copy these files to EFI->Clover->ACPI->Patched

Attachments

Motherboard
GA X99 SOC Champion
CPU
i7 6900K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mobile Phone
Android
Guys, get a look on my EFI folder. I can't finish install:

i9-9940X
Asus X299 Prime A
Gigabyte Radeon Vega 64

Attachments

Motherboard
GA X99 SOC Champion
CPU
i7 6900K
Graphics
GTX 1080 Ti
Mobile Phone
Android
Do not OC or anything until you have macOS set up and running. You're jumping the gun here.
I don' worry about OC, I make this everyday on PC gamers for my clients. Only think is X299 hackintosh install. Can you look for my EFI folder? I can't finish install

i9-9940X
Asus X299 Prime A
Gigabyte Radeon Vega 64

Attachments