Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

Hey everyone! I just successfully jumped to 13.2.1!
I am getting this little guy popping up. My airport card is otherwise working perfectly.
I tried to add an SSDT for ARPT but it's not catching. Any advice?

Screenshot 2023-02-15 at 4.34.45 PM.png

Hey everyone! I just successfully jumped to 13.2.1!
I am getting this little guy popping up. My airport card is otherwise working perfectly.
I tried to add an SSDT for ARPT but it's not catching. Any advice?

View attachment 563515
Is it showing up in the PCIs of the System Report?
I'm not sure that adding SSDT has to do anything with it. I have this on an other machine which is legacy patched, but has the same SSDT implementation as my primary x299 machine, where this does not occur.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 17.20.04.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-17 at 17.20.04.png
    930.7 KB · Views: 27
Is the GitHub still up to date and will it support the Asus Pro WS X299 Sage II? I know that was handed off to Lollo… now seems to be back here again.

Is it showing up in the PCIs of the System Report?
I'm not sure that adding SSDT has to do anything with it. I have this on an other machine which is legacy patched, but has the same SSDT implementation as my primary x299 machine, where this does not occur.
Yes but as 'Express Card'
And if I CMD click and drag to remove the icon, it comes back upon restart.
Screenshot 2023-02-20 at 1.53.25 PM.png

Yes but as 'Express Card'
And if I CMD click and drag to remove the icon, it comes back upon restart.
View attachment 563712
Ok, the I have no clue either. Maybe it's worth to check: RestrictEvents, Securebootmodel (mine is default), order of ssdts. Maybe try to set it built-in via device properties?

Hi everybody,
Yesterday night I left my hack on with ventura 13.2 that was working absolutely fine. Today I found it off and when I restarted it, it has stucked at the point better showed in the attached photo. Going in the recovery mode, I noticed that the macos version now installed is 13.2.1 …
0360FEE3-162E-4520-8EF4-6CE9258189BA.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi everybody,
Yesterday night I left my hack on with ventura 13.2 that was working absolutely fine. Today I found it off and when I restarted it, it has stucked at the point better showed in the attached photo. Going in the recovery mode, I noticed that the macos version now installed is 13.2.1 …View attachment 564105
Maybe there's something with incremental updates, checK this flag for resrtictevents kext:
Have you tried boot from install stick or recovery mode and just reinstalling the OS? Should work

Maybe there's something with incremental updates, checK this flag for resrtictevents kext:
Have you tried boot from install stick or recovery mode and just reinstalling the OS? Should work
I tried it, but unsuccessfully. On the other hand, I launched SOS from the disk utility w/o errors. After reinstalling from recovery, my hack got stuck at the same point. In a while, I solved it with a clean install on a 2nd ssd and importing programs and settings from the primary. But in almost 3 years, that is the first case of an unsolved accident and I would like to understand what went wrong ...

Hi, everyone, so got a question to you all.
So upon Big Sir both Thunderbolt 3 Ports on my system works fine when connecting a device to it, when booted into MacOS.
But since Monterey / Ventura this isn’t the case anymore.
Port 1 works, but second port doesn’t connect any TB device.
The only way to get Port 2 working is by having a device connected on Port 1 that is active [TB Drive, TB Dock, …] then Port 2 will connect the device you plug in it.

Are there people having the same issues here?
Second: I’m running stock firmware.

If you run a patched FW please let me know and report :)

Systems I tested with:
Gigabyte X299 Designare 10G
ASRock X299 Creator

I tried it, but unsuccessfully. On the other hand, I launched SOS from the disk utility w/o errors. After reinstalling from recovery, my hack got stuck at the same point. In a while, I solved it with a clean install on a 2nd ssd and importing programs and settings from the primary. But in almost 3 years, that is the first case of an unsolved accident and I would like to understand what went wrong ...
what NVMe drive do you use?

Back