Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

Tried it! Doesn´t help that much. Both, my regular efi running big sur & "your recommendation"-Efi (basessdt) leads the the same error!
May be an Usb issue (not sure)
Try to disable your UBBMap.kext and use USBinjectAll.Kext (with Xhciportlimit quirk enable) instead

If you want to use the Sonnet drivers you have to redo since Sonnet has different device ids than SmallTree. I think I had the commands on my GitHub but YMMV. I’d try just using SmallTree first since it worked in the earlier betas
Hi, did you have tried with SmallTree?

If I'm not using Thunderbolt, wifi cards and just using my existing USB ports and ethernet connection on my X299 mobo, should upgrading to Ventura work without any issues? Anybody reading this, please let me know what you can, thanks.

If I'm not using Thunderbolt, wifi cards and just using my existing USB ports and ethernet connection on my X299 mobo, should upgrading to Ventura work without any issues? Anybody reading this, please let me know what you can, thanks.

Just make sure you update your OpenCore and kexts

So I'm gathering that no one has had any success with the upgrade to Ventura yet?

So I'm gathering that no one has had any success with the upgrade to Ventura yet?
Update went smoothly for me.
2022-10-28 à 09.35.02.png

Back