• USBPorts.kext.zip
    2.2 KB · Views: 32
  • panic-2022-01-31-121143.txt
    10.8 KB · Views: 35
Yes Bro
Please look my kext.
This is panic report
Thanks.
I looked at your kext file and you have mapped 15 ports so that good! What I see next maybe the root cause of your problem:

Excerpt from panic file:
loaded kexts:
ru.joedm.SMCSuperIO 1.2.8
hu.interferenc.TSCAdjustReset 1.1
as.vit9696.SMCProcessor 1.2.8
as.vit9696.VirtualSMC 1.2.8
as.acidanthera.BlueToolFixup 2.6.0
as.vit9696.RestrictEvents 1.0.6
org.lvs1974.driver.CpuTscSync 1.0.6
as.vit9696.WhateverGreen 1.5.7
as.vit9696.AppleALC 1.6.9
as.vit9696.Lilu 1.6.0

You have BOTH TSCAdjustReset and CpuTscSync. I would remove TSCAdjust and only use CpuTscSync, it's either one or the other, I had issues with TSCAdjustReset once I removed all spazzyness went away. Once removed adjust/update your config.plist test or boot normally.

That's my $0.02 of advice, there maybe other settings in the config file or BIOS that maybe factors as well.

JC

I looked at your kext file and you have mapped 15 ports so that good! What I see next maybe the root cause of your problem:

Excerpt from panic file:

You have BOTH TSCAdjustReset and CpuTscSync. I would remove TSCAdjust and only use CpuTscSync, it's either one or the other, I had issues with TSCAdjustReset once I removed all spazzyness went away. Once removed adjust/update your config.plist test or boot normally.

That's my $0.02 of advice, there maybe other settings in the config file or BIOS that maybe factors as well.

JC
Thanks My I will remove TSCAdjust I will replay after test.

Excerpt from panic file:

JC
I disabled TSCAdjust still System panic/ mouse not moving. please look latest panic report & EFI.
Thank you.

Attachments

• panic-2022-02-03-012736.txt
    10.7 KB · Views: 21
  • EFI.zip
    18.5 MB · Views: 52
@nmano Ok, I've modified my EFI with some of the information in your EFI. It looks like you have heavily patched your system (almost like in Hackintool). Anyways, it appears like you are using OC 0.7.7. I haven't got mine up and running on that version yet. Mine is running OC 0.7.6 on Monterey 12.2 now.

Attached is the EFI with some of your data, FYI, next time strip your personal info out prior to uploading.

!!!USE AT OWN RISK, SUGGEST BOOTING OFF OF USB PRIOR TO MAIN OS!!!
*** Clear NVRAM FIRST***

Hopefully this is a working, uncluttered EFI, on your motherboard.

Lemme know how this goes?

Attachments

• EFI-nmano-mod.zip
    5.4 MB · Views: 75
@nmano
1- Disconnect your I210 port. It's still not working with Monterey & will cause Mouse freeze. you can also remove the boot arg "dk.e1000=0" ( unless you're using big Sur ).
2- If you are using Lilu 1.6.0 you should probably also update your virtual SMC to 1.2.9

Thanks Friends I am working now back to home I will test and reply.

@quarkf Your setup is very similar to mine, would you share your EFI folder? I would like to compare to mine and see if I need to make some changes, USB mapping excluded... I'm curious if you are using whatevergreen in your setup.

Or reply to my thread, as to not hijack this one...

thx

Heya! Looking at your signature I am actually on a different board to you, I am using a Gigabyte Designare X299X 10G on my main workstation, but that's still chilling on OC 0.6.7 which was based off @TheBloke and is running Big Sur 11.4... I can still upload my EFI if you like but it's probably not relevant!

Sure!

[EDIT] added the EFI with OpenCore 0.7.7

This EFI is based on OpenCore 0.7.6 and 0.7.7 and MacPo7,1 system definition, Apple WiFi card in the WiFi card slot on the board and a 6800 XT.
At this time it runs Monterey 12.2.

But i have to warn that macOS updates tend to be a bit funky since Monterey (with my EFI?).
At times it seems as if the computer is stuck at some boot-stage. If in doubt if it continues after some minutes, just switch it off and on the hard way with the power button. Usually it then boots just fine.

Notes:
- Platforminfo is anonymised and has to be filled with your own values
- HideAuxiliary is enabled, so not all partitions show up
- simple Bootpicker with indefinite timeout
- the SMC kexts for temps and stuff aren't activated
- custom USB mapping kext adjusted for MacPro7,1 system definition
- RestrictEvents.kext added to eleminate the RAM-warning on MacPro7,1 system definition
- CpuTscSync.kext is used instead of TSCAdjustReset.kext
- the Smalltree driver is not working anymore, so only one LAN port

Thank you, you're a legend! Worked a treat, I added RadeonSensor kext and gadget for GPU temp monitoring on my 6600XT :)

RE updating Monterey - do you think it's SIP related as per the dortania.github.io guide?

{delete}

EDIT:
Figured it out!
DANG MIN DATE!!!

Last edited:
Thank you, you're a legend! Worked a treat, I added RadeonSensor kext and gadget for GPU temp monitoring on my 6600XT :)
You are welcome!
And many thanks for pointing me to the RadeonSensor kext. Nice!
RE updating Monterey - do you think it's SIP related as per the dortania.github.io guide?
At first it was SIP related as i was not able to update successfully at all. I then changed the SecureBootModel to j160 and the next update went through - kind of. But not without hanging after a consecutive reboot. Maybe i was to impatient? I will see how the next update will behave.

Back