Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

I haven't used CCC on Monterey so not sure if it works or not? But yeah ideally you'd want to just clone the drive and then mount the EFI partition of the cloned drive then copy your working EFI over.
Yeah, exactly what I did with Clover. This drive may be on its way out. I'll try it again tonight after work.

hi guys,

my x299 was upgraded to Monterey, so far so good except the BT Audio issue.

i am using BCM943602CDP, when it connecting to Airpods 2 or Airpods Pro, it is unusable. after several secs of music playback the audio gets more and more distorted, even no sound.

does anyone have the same issue?

thanks and have a nice day.

hi guys,

my x299 was upgraded to Monterey, so far so good except the BT Audio issue.

i am using BCM943602CDP, when it connecting to Airpods 2 or Airpods Pro, it is unusable. after several secs of music playback the audio gets more and more distorted, even no sound.

does anyone have the same issue?

thanks and have a nice day.

Not sure if this will help but you can try adding these kexts and enable ExtendBTFeatureFlags Quirk.

Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 13.32.02.png

Attachments

• BlueToolFixup.kext.zip
    12.2 KB · Views: 32
  • BrcmFirmwareData.kext.zip
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • BrcmPatchRAM3.kext.zip
    19.8 KB · Views: 29
Can’t find any differences from what I read. Have you noticed anything? (outside of security patches)

Not that I’m aware of but this seems more like a 12.1.1 Still waiting on Universal Control

Not that I’m aware of but this seems more like a 12.1.1 Still waiting on Universal Control
I really hope Universal Control isn’t locked to the T2 chip. Pray for us lol

I really hope Universal Control isn’t locked to the T2 chip. Pray for us lol

There was a way to enable it in previous Monterey betas and it worked so hopefully it works!

Doing an update on my opencore, noticed a lot of people are using MacPro7,1 instead of iMacPro1,1 any reasons to go with one over the other?

Also what bios does everyone suggest for an x299 Asus Prime Deluxe. Noticed 3601 is available but doesn't seem to be mentioned much. Looks like 3501 may be okay though? I'm dual booting and will be wiping my windows 10 drive with 11 soon.

Not sure why but I'm getting incredibly slow boot and load screens. It boots and when I want to get to the bios and hit del it takes at least 30s just to take me to that screen. Hoping a bios update will help with that.

Back