Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

Very nice! I assume you're using SmallTree kexts? That'll answer some of the other user's questions about 10G support :)
Yes and Ethernet works just fine. But speedwise I can't confirm the 10G as I don't have anything connected 10G capable.

macOS Ventura is here....:angel: Updated from macOS Monterey

Continuity Camera and Stage Manager they work well

screenshot_25.png

Yes and Ethernet works just fine. But speedwise I can't confirm the 10G as I don't have anything connected 10G capable.
When I test mine I’ll check. I have fibre to the home 3 gigabit up and down so we’ll know quickly if it works ok. Whenever I get time that is!

I will not be starting one so it’s up to you guys. I’m retired from the hacking community
I don't mind doing it at all to help out. Problem is I have no clue how you went about putting together the EFI folder to begin with. If you have any pointers to help pass the torch, I'm all in. Thank you for all your efforts thus far, you sure made my life easier with your guide and updates.

I don't mind doing it at all to help out. Problem is I have no clue how you went about putting together the EFI folder to begin with. If you have any pointers to help pass the torch, I'm all in. Thank you for all your efforts thus far, you sure made my life easier with your guide and updates.

Lot of trial and error and looking at other guides :lol:. I usually just grab the new OC releases and do a manually update but there are some tools out there that will update your EFI automatically. OC is pretty stable now so there's usually not much that changes every month config wise. I could probably release a new BASE-EFI for October next week but I don't have any way of testing if it'll work 100%.

Well, until you stop
Lot of trial and error and looking at other guides :lol:. I usually just grab the new OC releases and do a manually update but there are some tools out there that will update your EFI automatically. OC is pretty stable now so there's usually not much that changes every month config wise. I could probably release a new BASE-EFI for October next week but I don't have any way of testing if it'll work 100%.
Well, until you stop updating the EFI, then I don't even see a point in starting a new thread for Ventura. My update using your OC 083 worked like a charm as both Monterey and Ventura seem to work in a stable fashion using OC. Touch and go moving forward and we shall see...

Well, until you stop

Well, until you stop updating the EFI, then I don't even see a point in starting a new thread for Ventura. My update using your OC 083 worked like a charm as both Monterey and Ventura seem to work in a stable fashion using OC. Touch and go moving forward and we shall see...

I'm done updating EFIs just would do it as a courtesy but it's pretty much just replacing the old kexts and files with the new releases now. There might be new entries/renamed ones in the config.plist here and there tho

Back