Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

It works on my X299 Prime Deluxe board

View attachment 553078
That great that it worked for you! Maybe I did something wrong in the process of how I put things together, so it possible then to send me your EFI file so I can try it? Let me know, thanks.

Last edited:
By the way 7hina, I went ahead and redid everything you instructed. There was something in your process that I did not do. You instructed for me to:

"Make sure SmallTreeIntel82576.kext is set to No/False under Kernel-Add"

So, I opened the config.plist > Kernel > 8 > Enabled > NO

But there was no need to do it, as It was already set to "NO." (pic included).

I hope this correct. I'm going to try this EFI file and see if things work now and I'll let you know my progress.

Attachments

• SmallTreeIntel82576.kext set to NO.jpg
    SmallTreeIntel82576.kext set to NO.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 22
Yup, I tried it again and... still nothing. Same USB issues and no ethernet connection on both ports. I must be leaving something out. I hope to hear back from somebody with any input that they can provide. Thanks.

It works on my X299 Prime Deluxe board

View attachment 553078
@Lorengrin - Looking to see if you have that working EFI file that I could possibly try. If it's possible to load it up here that would be helpful. It's obvious that I did something incorrectly or left something out that is making my some of my USB ports and both Ethernet ports non-functional. Please let me know what you can do. Thank you.

@Lorengrin - Looking to see if you have that working EFI file that I could possibly try. If it's possible to load it up here that would be helpful. It's obvious that I did something incorrectly or left something out that is making my some of my USB ports and both Ethernet ports non-functional. Please let me know what you can do. Thank you.

OpenCore 0.8.4, Use for OpenCore Configurator.

https://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download/occ/

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    60.6 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Well, I tried it and the screens stayed black. I did type in my name to sign in and I could hear the fans go a bit higher (meaning the OS was starting up), but again, black screen. Any clues? Thanks again for your help! :)

Try this EFI,

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    60.6 MB · Views: 46
Try this EFI,
Thank you. I'll try it and get right back to you here shortly to let you know. By the way your EFI files are rather large (not that it makes any difference), it's just that 7hina's EFI files were always 15 MB big as opposed to 63 MB. Let me know, thanks.

Thank you. I'll try it and get right back to you here shortly to let you know. By the way your EFI files are rather large (not that it makes any difference), it's just that 7hina's EFI files were always 15 MB big as opposed to 63 MB. Let me know, thanks.
It must be because of the "Resources" folder, which has graphic content of icons and startup audio, without that folder the EFI only weighs 6.4 megabytes

Back