Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

IOPlatformPanicaction what’s wrong

Googling that code seems to be related to USB. Try unplugging usb devices to see if any of them cause the issue

Update to PB 2 was straightforward :)

Hi, I have the same motherboard and Thunderbolt card Im already running Catalina and everything is working but the thunderbolt card, I have done the bios settings also starting to do the Configplist settings but I dont see AppleVTD after I disable (false) DIsableIomapper ? any help I would appreciated THANK YOU!

Hi, I have the same motherboard and Thunderbolt card Im already running Catalina and everything is working but the thunderbolt card, I have done the bios settings also starting to do the Configplist settings but I dont see AppleVTD after I disable (false) DIsableIomapper ? any help I would appreciated THANK YOU!
As per rules, please update your hardware profile to allow others to help you easier

Clean and easy update from Big Sur to Monterey PB.

Currently running it on an Asus ROG Rampage VI Apex with an Intel i9-9940X (OC 0.7.1).

Been pretty quiet around here but new OpenCore release.

Attached a new BASE-EFI and replaced on post #1

Bootloader / Kexts:
  • Lilu 1.5.5
  • WhateverGreen 1.5.2
  • AppleALC 1.6.3
  • VirtualSMC 1.2.6
  • SmallTreeIntel8259x.kext
    • Added but disabled by default
  • SmallTreeIntel82576.kext
    • Added but disabled by default
config.plist Changes:
  • SSDT - Combined all required SSDTs into SSDT-BASE.aml
  • ACPI-Quirks-ResetLogoStatus to False
  • Kernel-Quirks-DisableLinkedJettison to True
  • Misc-Boot-PollAppleHotKeys to True
  • Misc-Security-AllowToogleSip to True
  • Misc-Security-SecureBootModel to Disabled
    • OpenCore 0.7.2 now defaults to x86legacy which only loads on macOS Big Sur and up.
    • Refer to the SecureBootModel section for more detail on proper configuration.
  • UEFI-APFS-MinDate and UEFI-APFS-MinVersion to -1 for APFS support on lower macOS versions.
    • Refer to OcApfsLib to adjust these to proper value.

Attachments

• DJ7-OC072-BASEEFI.zip
    8.8 MB · Views: 89
Hello, Is the BASE-EFI.aml suitable for the R6EE? Thanks.

Hello, Is the BASE-EFI.aml suitable for the R6EE? Thanks.

Yes should be suitable for all ASUS motherboards, follow configuration on my github. The built-in 10G will need additional configuration though and as Feartech said, your GTX 1080 is not supported.

Yes should be suitable for all ASUS motherboards, follow configuration on my github. The built-in 10G will need additional configuration though and as Feartech said, your GTX 1080 is not supported.
Thanks, I had bought a new card 470D.

Back