- Apr 29, 2011
- Asus PRIME X299-A
- RX 6800 XT
- Mobile Phone
Hi Loloflatsix!Some screenshots can help us but :
- TSCAdjustReset.kext must be replaced by CpuTscSync.kext for CPUs up to 6 cores/12 threads (7820x and up)
- ASMedia.kext and NVMeFix.kext should be added
- SecureBootModel : Disabled
Your config.plist seems outdated on some points, example :
- BootProtect : is not used now
- try with a more specific SSDT than SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP.aml
There are shared EFIs or the base EFI that should help you.
I succesfully booted with your recommendations! I have some usb issue, but I will remapp and create a new usb kext, I guess I can fix it. The only interesting thing, if I check the OC version with Hackintool, it still shows I am on OC 0.6.6 instead 0.7.6. Why is that?
UPDATE: I did reset NVRAM and now shows correctly!