Contribute
Register

ASUS X299 Monterey/Ventura Support

Which brand is that keyboard, Apple?
That’s the Logitech MX Keys which is available in full and mini tkl layout. It goes with the Logitech MX Master 3 Mouse, together they’re the best combo you can get, the only downside is that you’re required to install the Logitech Option app for macOS in order to use gestures, natively supported instead for Magic Mouse and Keyboard from Apple.

I got both the combos, Logitech ‘s are more functional but the app is mandatory, apple’s are prettier and OS level supported and pre configured.

Curious, do we still need an SSDT for Vega GPU?
Thing seem to work fine but, every now and again, my screen goes black and I hear my fans going NUTS until I hard restart. Strange thing is that audio keeps playing so it's not a 'hard freeze'

Should I get rid of the SSDT?

Using the 0.7.4 Base-EFI I get this error sometimes. I had to reset and usually the next boot will succeed.

What does it means?
@Junologue

Hello
Have you succeeded to boot Monterey ?
I have an ASUS Prime X299-A II.
Would you share your EFI ?
Thanks

Last edited:
@Loloflatsix
Hello have you succeeded to boot Monterey on an ASUS Prime X299-A II?
Would you share your EFI ?
Thanks
Yes I did a fresh install on it and updates after, no problem with this motherboard , I shared the EFI a few posts before : #57 Even on Asus R6EE all works fine.

Yes I did a fresh install on it and updates after, no problem with this motherboard , I shared the EFI a few posts before : #57 Even on Asus R6EE all works fine.
Thanks
I was searching on your GitHub repository ... but I didn't find it. so I asked ;)
I keep you update

EDIT
Now I found it in your GitHub repo :lol:

Thanks
I was searching on your GitHub repository ... but I didn't find it. so I asked ;)
I keep you update

EDIT
Now I found it in your GitHub repo :lol:
Don't worries I'm quiet on my mountain but I keep an eye here :lol:

Back