Contribute
Register

Asus X299 - Catalina Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks man, I'm aware of that, I just wonder if there's a way to manipulate/customise that "PCI Cards" tab, just graphically to get the cosmetics right.
Not that I'm aware.

I finally moved over to OC fulltime on my X299/i9-7920X, but I'm not seeing how to change the CPU-type as one did in Clover. What field do I need to edit to have Xeon W, or whatever value, rather than "Unknown"
Thanks!

I finally moved over to OC fulltime on my X299/i9-7920X, but I'm not seeing how to change the CPU-type as one did in Clover. What field do I need to edit to have Xeon W, or whatever value, rather than "Unknown"
Thanks!

If you use Automatic and Generic on OpenCore 0.6.0 it should automatically use Xeon W

Thanks for the reply @djlild7hina !

See the attached, I thought i am using Automatic and Generic already, and I am on 0.6.0. I removed my unique values of course.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 3.44.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-28 at 3.44.15 PM.png
    34.7 KB · Views: 64
Thanks for the reply @djlild7hina !

See the attached, I thought i am using Automatic and Generic already, and I am on 0.6.0. I removed my unique values of course.

Can you upload your EFI? It should work automatically on 0.6.0 but I only tested with MacPro7,1 SMBIOS

Hey All-

Does anyone know if the U.2 port works on the X299 prime deluxe? OOB or with some hoops? I'm wanting to go to 3.84TB drives- U.2 or Sata form factor is better for me than M.2 as it's much easier to clone drives between my 3 workstations (being able to easily move the physical drive).

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back