Contribute
Register

Asus X299 - Catalina Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @Loloflatsix , the usbs work now,
I just did a test, I have returned to the bios 1503 of asus and I have put weg 1.3.5 and now it works, before version 1.3.5 did not work.

in graphics do you use inject ati?

what is eficheckdisabler.kext? speed up the load?

in the photos I show you what I use.

With virtualsmc see temps 5700xt?

very thanks

In Graphics No Inject :

Capture d’écran 2019-12-13 à 19.12.43.png

eficheckdisabler.kext : just to prevent MacOs to check EFI Folder and return errors.

You can try if with virtualsmc, you can see temps for 5700xt according you have the sensors.kext.

No, I tried the DTPG ssdt and some known for X299 but nothing works..

I would assume for the Designare 10G Thunderbolt would be under PCIO.RP05. Do you have a copy of your IOReg?
Aside from Thunderbolt, does everything work on the 10G board? Seems like a decent alternative to the Sage

Hi everyone. Does anyone has a fix for this?:( .
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 10.24.14 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 10.39.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-12-14 at 1.51.40 PM.png

Last edited:
Not yet, if you set your memory to 2667 MHz maximum, you have no warning if you configure above 2667 MHz, you have warnings, tested with:
- Corsair Vegeance LPX 2666 MHz running at 2667 MHz
- Corsair Vegeance LPX 3000 MHz
- Corsair Dominator Platinum 3600 MHz

3000 MHz
Thanks. I’m using G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series 64GB 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 Memory if helps.

Last edited:
@Loloflatsix , I have tried vsmc and I see less information than with fakesmc, if I do not use weg I get a black screen but everything works fine.
I have tried this fakesmc with radeoninit and the temps of my 5700xt are seen but I do not see info of my cpu.

I leave it if someone wants to try.

Attachments

• RadeonMonitor-Navi-Enabled.zip
    41.9 KB · Views: 65
I have reviewed and made a test, using xcode, without weg and with inject ati in YES and NO,

It didn't work in any of the ways, I don't know if I'm doing something wrong
What is the output? what does -v say on boot?

@Loloflatsix where did you get the correct SMBIOS values to move to MacPro7,1? I updated the SMBIOS value, but About This Mac still shows my setup as an iMac Pro.

@Loloflatsix where did you get the correct SMBIOS values to move to MacPro7,1? I updated the SMBIOS value, but About This Mac still shows my setup as an iMac Pro.
I made a fresh installation on an M.2. NVMe PNY XLR8 SSD after editing my config.plist with MacPro 7.1 system definition.
This seems to be the best solution.
I already had the same problem after changing the SMBIOS past year with MacPro 6,1 ( not 7.1) SMBIOS to test my VEGA 56.
Be careful with Clover Configurator: it keeps your config.plist unchanged when you mount the EFI partition and edit your config.plist from your main system with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back