Motherboard
Asus Prime z390 P
CPU
i7 9700
Graphics
intel uhd 630
Mobile Phone
iOS
So insert and disable would be about the same thing as not having the patch altogether... I don't see the point in doing that.
I now, in my case i don't have this option like you, but when i inser and disable i passed the error

Motherboard
Gigabyte X299X Designare 10G
CPU
i9-10900X
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
Mac
iMac, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
eMac, iBook, iMac, PowerBook
Mobile Phone
Android
@destroyerproductions I have tried your way with no luck, I'm still getting stuck at the darn TB line.. I have no idea what it is honestly

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370
CPU
i9-9980
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
@vidmaaaa my settings in BIOS v2002

1.) /AI Tweaker/
a.) ASUS MultiCore Enhancement: Auto
b.) AVX Instruction Core Ratio Negative Offset: "it depends on your CPU"
c.) AVX-512 Instruction Core Ratio Negative Offset: "it depends on your CPU"
d.) CPU Core Ratio: Sync All Cores " in my case x43" I no oc cpu
e.) CPU SVID Support: Enabled
f.) DRAM Frequency: e.g. DDR4-3200MHz - it depends on your kit ram

2.) /Advanced/CPU Configuration/
a.) Hyper Threading [ALL]: Enabled
b.) MSR Lock Control: Disabled

3.) /Advanced/CPU Configuration/CPU Power Management Configuration/
a.) Enhanced Intel Speed Step Technology (EIST):Enabled
b.) Autonomous Core C-States: Enabled
c.) Enhanced Halt State (C1E):Enabled
d.) CPU C6 report: Enabled
e.) Package C-State: C6(non retention) state
f.) Intel SpeedShift Technology:Enabled
g.) MFC Mode Override: OS Native

4.) /Advanced/Platform Misc Configuration/
a.) PCI Express Native Power Management: Disabled
b.) PCH DMI ASPM: Disabled
d.) ASPM: Disabled
e.) DMI Link ASPM Control: Disabled
f.) PEG - ASMP: Disabled

5.) /Advanced/System Agent Configuration/
a.) Intel VT for Directed I/O (VT-d):Enabled

6.) /Boot/
a.) Fast Boot: Disabled
b.) Above 4G Decoding: "On" in bios 1704 o higher and "off" in bios 1503 or lower. I use bios 2002.
c.) Set your specific Boot Option Priorities

7.) /Boot/Boot Configuration
a.) Boot Logo Display: Auto
b.) Boot up NumLock State: Disabled
c.) Setup Mode: Advanced

8.) /Boot/Compatibility Support Module/
a.) Launch CSM: Disabled

9.) /Boot/Secure Boot/
a.) OS Type: Other OS

I attached my efi folder with everything I use,remember to disable CP00 -> PR00 since they are for my cpu.
Igeneretate new serials numbers in this efi for you.

my ssdt ANS and ANS2 there are my nvme , need to edit.

For my all work perfect and no issues, I use rx5700xt in catalina 10.15.1 , need config your graphics card in clover and delete in boot arguments "agdpmod=pikera.
Just one comment from a person who has been a long time X99 and X299 user and an advocate of @kgp - Folks, while his guide is still relevant, you should not take it as bible. For instance, enabling 4G encoding. KGP and I went back and forth about this, and I ended up enabling it, and couldn't boot without it. The guide is still great, but it's also just about a year old, and some aspects of it may need to be changed to fit your build.

Just a word to the wise....

Motherboard
Asus Tuf X299 Mark 1
CPU
i9-7900X
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mobile Phone
iOS
Just one comment from a person who has been a long time X99 and X299 user and an advocate of @kgp - Folks, while his guide is still relevant, you should not take it as bible. For instance, enabling 4G encoding. KGP and I went back and forth about this, and I ended up enabling it, and couldn't boot without it. The guide is still great, but it's also just about a year old, and some aspects of it may need to be changed to fit your build.

Just a word to the wise....
I am an advocate for KGP and I owe help.

At the moment I am using Catalina 10.15.1 without any problem and everything is 100% functional.

I have changed the port limit and the change of my graph, I keep everything else.

good and updated the kext to the latest version, alc, weg, lilu.

I have graphic acceleration in finalcutX as well as adobe programs and I am delighted with the performance.
All usbs work perfectly.

What did happen to me, is that if I actulized the bios did not start, this happened to me in high sierra, after turning it around it was the option of 4G encoding that if I had it off it would not start and on if it did.

I use a different motherboard than yours, as well as cpu and graphics , the config that I put is for my system

Motherboard
Asus Prime X299 Deluxe
CPU
i9-7940X
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
iMac, Mac mini
Mobile Phone
iOS
@destroyerproductions I have tried your way with no luck, I'm still getting stuck at the darn TB line.. I have no idea what it is honestly
Maybe not the patch related here, but perhaps the thunderbolt settings in the bios because the screenshot reported an error in the PCi configuration

Motherboard
CPU
i9-10900X
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
Maybe not the patch related here, but perhaps the thunderbolt settings in the bios because the screenshot reported an error in the PCi configuration
That's what I thought at first, but changing settings didn't make a difference, also disabling TB altogether made no changes in output... I am a little lost tbh

Motherboard
CPU
i9-10900X
Graphics
RX 5500 XT
Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
Android
you have try to boot whit -x flag?
Did too, made no difference... On the post LED screen I have both codes B3 and 4A (4A is not noted in the manual, so I have no idea what is it for).. That is as far as I have gone to.

Motherboard
Asus Prime Z370
CPU
i9-9980
Graphics
Vega 56
Mac
iMac, Mac Pro
Hello everyone,

I'm building a X299X system with a Gigabyte X299X Designare EX 10G and a 10900X, besides having different BIOS and different PCH components, the build should be about the same, but I'm having trouble with Thunderbolt (surprisingly).

I'm trying to boot a Catalina 10.15 with clover v5099.

Even if I disable it all together it does come back to getting stuck in the same line at boot.

I'm a bit out of ideas.

To the degree you are able, you should try and check with either @Ellybz or @nmano and their postings. Both are Gigabyte X299 users, and I believe that @Ellybz posted his EFI in the Opencore thread on this forum, and I'm fairly sure it's still available. Good luck....