Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> Asus VivoBook S530Fn - Intel UHD 620 + NVIDIA MX150 Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello @ticaipod ! managed to install mojave? send me the necessary files.
Thanks

Laptop: Asus VivoBook S530FN-BQ202T
Yes I did. I found another someone in other hackintosh forum and they patched the DSDT for this specific model. Can’t say names through (rules of this forum)

Thanks

Here's a screenshot of the About this Mac
Captura de ecrã 2019-05-27, às 21.20.18.png

Last edited:
Hi @ticaipod
I've same Asus vivobook S530FN with you, and I tried to install MAC Majove on my laptop and I got the dim screen.
Can you send me necessary files.
Thanks.

Thanks

Hi brother, could you please send me the necessary files for Asus VivoBook S530FN.
Thanks!

Hello @ticaipod, could you please send me the necessary files for installing OsX Mojave
Thanks.

Hello. I have S530FN as well, and looking for the working EFI. Can anyone of you (@ticaipod, @horizoli, @DNCTrung, @peter974) share it with me? Much appreciated!

Last edited:
Hi @ticaipod
I've same Asus vivobook S530FN with you, and I tried to install MAC Majove on my laptop and I got the dim screen.
Can you send me necessary files.
Thanks.
Hi brother, could you please send me the necessary files for Asus VivoBook S530FN.
Thanks!
Hello @ticaipod, could you please send me the necessary files for installing OsX Mojave
Thanks.
Hello. I have S530FN as well, and looking for the working EFI. Can anyone of you (@ticaipod, @horizoli, @DNCTrung, @peter974) share it with me? Much appreciated!

For all of you that are wondering why there's no config and EFI.zip file, go ahead and ask the moderator that keeps erasing them each time I try to share them. I'm the one that is tired of uploading it so someone can delete it.

Yes I did. I found another someone in other hackintosh forum and they patched the DSDT for this specific model. Can’t say names through (rules of this forum)
Thanks

For all of you that are wondering why there's no config and EFI.zip file, go ahead and ask the moderator that keeps erasing them each time I try to share them. I'm the one that is tired of uploading it so someone can delete it.

I was reading this thread and despite being old I wanted to know if you managed to install the OS in the end. I downloaded efi - v7 but crashes after pci configuration end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back