Contribute
Register

Asus vivobook s300c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , i tried to describe this same thing in one of the before posts, when i set XHCI to enabled or to auto i cant boot, theres a really early kernel panic

Well , i tried to describe this same thing in one of the before posts, when i set XHCI to enabled or to auto i cant boot, theres a really early kernel panic

Boot verbose, show photo.

Note: Your ACPI setup is a mess.

See guide for correct config.plist: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Then read ACPI patching guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

Note: It is unusual that native ACPI uses XHC1 for XHC (usually only used by Apple). Rename XHC1->XHC so you can use USBInjectAll.kext.

Last edited:
bios config pic, tried all the possible combinations
verbose mode pic, it stays there forever, before it it gave me a kernel panic but it was so fast i couldnt take the pic
cheers

bios config pic, tried all the possible combinations
verbose mode pic, it stays there forever, before it it gave me a kernel panic but it was so fast i couldnt take the pic
cheers

Read post #22 (your setup is a mess and you need to start over with it).

ok, will do, that has to do mainly with the dsdt an ssdt stuff right? i have not installed kexts to s/l/e would i reinstall osx too?

ok, will do, that has to do mainly with the dsdt an ssdt stuff right?

Your config.plist is also a mess (way too many Clover DSDT "Fixes")

i have not installed kexts to s/l/e would i reinstall osx too?

A reinstall might be best...

yes , i was experimenting a lot with the config.plist haha, was in a dead end and applyed all the patches.. and even then theres is no notable difference, i mainly use clover configurator and i can fix that up i think

About the dsdt, i got a backup of the first one that i patched in which i only renamed the GFX0 to IGPU and aplied the patch graphics_PNLF_ivy_sandy.txt and copied the ACPIBacklight.kext to my efi , that made my brightness work
in the one i uploaded i aplied a lot of common patches with no progress, the ssdt was generated with Pikers script and i think the pm is not that bad but dont know how to test the p states and all that stuff

I cant reinstall osx right now because i dont have a propper drive,
really thankful for your help!

Yesterday it slept perfectly and it gave me some hope , will keep trying

cheers

Last edited:
yes , i was experimenting a lot with the config.plist haha, was in a dead end and applyed all the patches.. and even then theres is no notable difference, i mainly use clover configurator and i can fix that up i think

About the dsdt, i got a backup of the first one that i patched in which i only renamed the GFX0 to IGPU and the patch graphics_PNLF_ivy_sandy.txt and te ACPIBacklight.kext that made my brightness work really great and made no more, in the one i uploaded i aplied a lot of common patches with no progress, the ssdt was generated with Pikers script and i think the pm is not that bad but dont know how to test the p states and all that stuff

I cant reinstall osx right now because i dont have a propper drive,
really thankful for your help!

Yesterday it slept perfectly and it gave me some hope , will keep trying

cheers

Using Clover "Fixes" and fully patched ACPI is a bad idea. And you do not have the correct files in ACPI/patched anyway...

removed al clover dsdt fixes and used an earlier version of my dsdt(only for brightness) and sleep is mysteriously working, tried 3 times in this session and it worked great, slept kinda fast and the led was tilting like when its sleep, then it woke with no problems, will try if the lid mechanism works

closed the lid and it fell asleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back