Nvidia GTX 960
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone! Im kinda new, I've been reading you some time, and a lot of the community posts helped me a lot, ive have installed Yosemite and El capitan in varios computers, but this is my second laptop in which i managed to make it work,

Asus Vivobook S300CA
Used unibeast 6 Uefi installation and then clover 3320

bios settings
USB Configuration - XHCI Pre-Boot Mode: Disabled
everything else wasn't really important
BIOS version 210 .

i3 3217 1,80 ghz 2 cores 4 threads
4gb ddr3 1600 integrated memory
chipset Intel H76M
WIfi changed dont remember the exact model
Elan touchpad with ApplePS2ElanTouchpad kext working great
Ethernet i just used the ALXEthernet kext and it works great
Intel HD4000 with 64mb dvmt from bios , other values does not work well i dont know why, i want all the 512 my bios gives me the choice to,...
for Brightness control i patched the Dsdt generated with iasl followed the maciasl procedure, replaced GFX0 for IGPU and used ACPIBacklight kext and it works great, i can even turn off the display
Audio working smooth with VoodooHda

now the problem i cant manage to make it sleep and i dont have a working battery status, i dont think the PM is well implemented on this one, tried the patch from Rehabman for asus battery and it gives me some errors i cant fix,, used piker script and in verbose it says p states succes and p steper succes, tried almost every combination of dsdt fixes on clover configurator, i does not sleep , it turn the secreen off and when i try to wake it , sometimes it sleeps for a second and then turn on again, i dont know if this is relevant but it gives me the OsxAptioDrvFix2.efi gives me and error about overrides on libraries boot.efi and says something about Hibernate=no

I have to fix the hdmi audio but almos everything else is working

Attachments

• dsdt ssdt and config,p.zip
    30.7 KB · Views: 267
Hello everyone! Im kinda new, I've been reading you some time, and a lot of the community posts helped me a lot, ive have installed Yosemite and El capitan in varios computers, but this is my second laptop in which i managed to make it work,

Asus Vivobook S300CA
Used unibeast 6 Uefi installation and then clover 3320

bios settings
USB Configuration - XHCI Pre-Boot Mode: Disabled
everything else wasn't really important
BIOS version 210 .

i3 3217 1,80 ghz 2 cores 4 threads
4gb ddr3 1600 integrated memory
chipset Intel H76M
WIfi changed dont remember the exact model
Elan touchpad with ApplePS2ElanTouchpad kext working great
Ethernet i just used the ALXEthernet kext and it works great
Intel HD4000 with 64mb dvmt from bios , other values does not work well i dont know why, i want all the 512 my bios gives me the choice to,...
for Brightness control i patched the Dsdt generated with iasl followed the maciasl procedure, replaced GFX0 for IGPU and used ACPIBacklight kext and it works great, i can even turn off the display
Audio working smooth with VoodooHda

now the problem i cant manage to make it sleep and i dont have a working battery status, i dont think the PM is well implemented on this one, tried the patch from Rehabman for asus battery and it gives me some errors i cant fix,, used piker script and in verbose it says p states succes and p steper succes, tried almost every combination of dsdt fixes on clover configurator, i does not sleep , it turn the secreen off and when i try to wake it , sometimes it sleeps for a second and then turn on again, i dont know if this is relevant but it gives me the OsxAptioDrvFix2.efi gives me and error about overrides on libraries boot.efi and says something about Hibernate=no

I have to fix the hdmi audio but almos everything else is working

http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

i think i already tried with it disabled, will the sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0 command will do it? tried the clover configurator neverhibernate too, now it sleeps for a second and its pretty delayed, like 20 seconds or some more and it sleeps for a second and then wake up with the screen on, before some things i tried ,it stayed with the screen off..
thank you for your time

i think i already tried with it disabled, will the sudo pmset -a hibernatemode 0 command will do it? tried the clover configurator neverhibernate too, now it sleeps for a second and its pretty delayed, like 20 seconds or some more and it sleeps for a second and then wake up with the screen on, before some things i tried ,it stayed with the screen off..
thank you for your time

You are having issues with sleep (suspend to RAM), not hibernation (suspend to disk).

See ACPI patching guide regarding "instant wake": http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/

thank you very much for your clarification, im a noob but im and trying to figure this out really hard, will try the usb dsdt patches , first one did not work will try some more, is anything on the configplist or somewhere el se taht i have to bea ware of? like darwake or something else..
does it matter that the ram in this laptop is soldered to motherboard?
cheers!

i was forgetting something, in the usb devices it says an atmel max touch digitalizer is conected to an usb hub, i think is the touchscreen, it is damaged and i would like to turn it off

Atmel maXTouch Digitizer:

Product ID: 0x8810

Vendor ID: 0x03eb (Atmel Corporation)

Version: 10.32

Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec

Manufacturer: Atmel

Location ID: 0x1a130000 / 3

Current Available (mA): 1000

Current Required (mA): 250

Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

thank you very much for your clarification, im a noob but im and trying to figure this out really hard, will try the usb dsdt patches , first one did not work will try some more, is anything on the configplist or somewhere el se taht i have to bea ware of? like darwake or something else..
does it matter that the ram in this laptop is soldered to motherboard?
cheers!

No idea what you mean by "first one".

No need to mess with darkwake.

i was forgetting something, in the usb devices it says an atmel max touch digitalizer is conected to an usb hub, i think is the touchscreen, it is damaged and i would like to turn it off

Atmel maXTouch Digitizer:

Product ID: 0x8810

Vendor ID: 0x03eb (Atmel Corporation)

Version: 10.32

Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec

Manufacturer: Atmel

Location ID: 0x1a130000 / 3

Current Available (mA): 1000

Current Required (mA): 250

Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

You can disable individual USB ports by using a custom SSDT with USBInjectAll.kext.

See USB guide: http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-10-11-usb-changes-and-solutions.173616/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back