Register

ASUS Vivobook S200 / X202

Status
Not open for further replies.
ASUS Vivobook S200 / X202 (Is it good?)

Mmm... I think we need a modded dsdt.aml

Mmm... I think we need a modded dsdt.aml

this sort of thing are not for post installation tool like multibeast? my problem now is to reach installation screen...

Anyone can help me is welcome!

Anyone???

today i buy my asus vivobook s200e (with i3 processor)
i update you when it arrive...

Hi
i disable fastboot and the option immediately above,
but i can't boot to my stick with ml install.
If i make it in mbr partition table, bios don't recognize it, if i make it in gpt it recognize but don't boot.
What have you do to boot?

Update....
I make a usb with unibeast for ML with laptop support and installer goes... (no argument is needed at the bootloader for problem try to change usb port or use single user mode)
I install it 2 time, first on "Data" partition that ASUS buit-in, but because is more difficult to install bootloader, i format all the hd with mbr and (using dd boot1h i install bootloader).
Now i copy the "Extra/Extensions" from usb stick to hdd and asus startup successful.

Now my problem is:
0. Intel HD 4000 8086:0166 (using Graphics Enabler) don't work. I think is needed device proprieties in chimera plist. (I also try to move predef. mem allocation in bios from 64mb to 256mb, or changing smbios.plist from mbp 8,1 9,2 or mba 5,2)
1. A right dsdt.aml (one of the first problem is that once booted connect deconnect usb stick don't work and freeze mac)
2. A driver for Audio (0x80861e20 0x1043108d)
3. Bluetooth work (i don't know after sleep)
4. Trackpad goes too fast and isn't precise
5. Wifi driver (mine is an Atheros ar9485 168c:0032) [I think i need to change it phisically]
6. Ethernet driver (mine is AR8162 1969:1090)
7. Touchscreen Driver
8. Webcam work
9. Battery driver
10. Processor recognized is intel i3 1,3mhz
I extract dsdt, some one wanna try to edit it?

Update....
I make a usb with unibeast for ML with laptop support and installer goes... (no argument is needed at the bootloader for problem try to change usb port or use single user mode)
I install it 2 time, first on "Data" partition that ASUS buit-in, but because is more difficult to install bootloader, i format all the hd with mbr and (using dd boot1h i install bootloader).
Now i copy the "Extra/Extensions" from usb stick to hdd and asus startup successful.

Now my problem is:
0. Intel HD 4000 8086:0166 (using Graphics Enabler) don't work. I think is needed device proprieties in chimera plist. (I also try to move predef. mem allocation in bios from 64mb to 256mb, or changing smbios.plist from mbp 8,1 9,2 or mba 5,2)
1. A right dsdt.aml (one of the first problem is that once booted connect deconnect usb stick don't work and freeze mac)
2. A driver for Audio (0x80861e20 0x1043108d)
3. Bluetooth work (i don't know after sleep)
4. Trackpad goes too fast and isn't precise
5. Wifi driver (mine is an Atheros ar9485 168c:0032) [I think i need to change it phisically]
6. Ethernet driver (mine is AR8162 1969:1090)
7. Touchscreen Driver
8. Webcam work
9. Battery driver
10. Processor recognized is intel i3 1,3mhz
I extract dsdt, some one wanna try to edit it?

So you reached install screen? with no flag at all? damn...

edit: i retry now, with ML stick prepared with unibeast (with laptop support). No flag, only -v for log error. Result: no install screen. I attach the screen.
Sure have you not "modded" the installer or used no flag at all?

Attachments

• foto.jpg
    foto.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,086

try changing usb port or using single user mode...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back