Network - RealTekRTL8111 (Work!!! , 81xx is not working)
Bootloader - Chimera (latest)
Customize - 1080p
Customize - Hibernate mode - Desktop
4. Fixing boot error0:
- Load from USB -> Disk util -> unmount disk
- Load Terminal and type:
dd if=/usr/standalone/i386/boot1h of=/dev/disk0s2
Attention: Samsung 23" LED display BX2335 will go into black screen while loading (White apple screen - after ~30%). Spend about 4 hours with every boot possible option.... If this append to you, try to change display screen. Worked for me
Attention!! VoodooHDA 2.8.6/7 (Multibeast) working in Stereo trough SPDIF-out fine, but when you choose SPDIF OUTPUT (Audio Encoded) or just playing DD/DTS Media file (in VLC/PLEX) the system hang, stack, freeze....
The follow steps solved this issue for me:
1. Download and run "VoodooHDA 2.8.2 r86 32_64bit & Optional VIA VT 2021 5.1 Patch"
2. Choose customised installation and choose all options:
- In addition to all three VoodooHDA options, choose the follow:
* Kest Utility
3. after installation is done, run the new installed Kest Utility. Wait few minutes till it will finish it's processes.
4. Now Reboot.
don't forget to check "Use SPDIF when available" in VLC (preferences/audio) and "force detection of dolby sound". also in Plex (preferences/audio , check digital audio passthrough)
I am trying to do my first Hacintosh on a Asus VivoPC VM40B with the Celeron processor. I am trying to install El Capetian on it as that is what is available to me. The USB boots and it starts loading as I see the Apple and the loading bar. When it get to the end of the loading bar it just sits there.