Contribute
Register

Asus - UX430UA - Kaby Lake i7-7500U Intel HD Graphics 620

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using Asus UX490UA which has ELAN1300 touchpad. I haven't found any ways to make it work. Can you help me?

Thanks for your response. However I don't understand what should I do the download of the files (sh files ....) provided by hieplpvip should I put it them in some specific folders, should I install them with a specific app or what ? There is no specific guide that help beginners like me to know what they have to do ...

Thanks for your response. However I don't understand what should I do the download of the files (sh files ....) provided by hieplpvip should I put it them in some specific folders, should I install them with a specific app or what ? There is no specific guide that help beginners like me to know what they have to do ...

I know that it's complicated but without reading threads it's very hard to help you because there is no installer app for trackpads by one click ;(
Read this too

I see that elan 1300 should works fine e.g:

Hey, I have a similar laptop to you (Zenbook UX530) but unfortunately my battery life is complete garbage (1h in macOS, 7h in Windows), I wanted to ask, if you could help me fix that. I already have the PM SSDT, dGPU disabled, QE/CI perfectly working, USB ports mapped, but I think I messed up my DSDT or something

Hi, I just bought the UX430U i7-7500U - is there a guide for mojave or could someone post/send his Clover files.
THX!!

Hi, I just bought the UX430U i7-7500U - is there a guide for mojave or could someone post/send his Clover files.
THX!!
in first post you will find efi for 10.14.2
After that read this

Is ELAN1301 supported guys? Been having a hard time getting my trackpad working.. I've used from old to latest voodooi2c kexts. My laptop is almost perfect, just need key functions for screen brightness to work and may trackpad/touchscreen.

hard to say about trackpad but for rest read this

i need help guys im trying since past 5months to get enable my intel hd 620 graphic but it only 4mb here my clover file plz someone edit and send me back
Sierra?
Upgrade to newest OS 10.15.1 first and then read/use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back