Contribute
Register

Asus - UX430UA - Kaby Lake i7-7500U Intel HD Graphics 620

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how to do these steps:
- after that read links from #1 how to patch DSDT(all patches are described in guides)
- read from #1 how to generate SSDT

I don't really know what it means to patch the DSDT or how to do that or the SSDT. Sorry. I'm new to the Hackintosh scene.

hm... don't get me wrong pls because everyone of us started one day and had a lot problems, questions etc
That's why do not stop reading this forum and try understand how it works(if you really want to hack).
DSDT - on very abstract level is file which translate how your hardware will talk with software(OS) and this is main thing which should be made as good as possible(same SSDT for CPU). Without that you are not be able to hack laptop(with desktops is much simpler IMO). So first read great RehabMan guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
Your goal is generate DSDT for your hardware in way that OS understand what is connected physically(USBs, keyboard, display etc).

Read this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...10uak-macos-sierra-installation-guide.224591/ it's very helpful because it's similar laptop.

Generally read from my #1 post
Very useful links(must read):
and
Other(must read)

other things like kexts and config.plist etc you don;t have to search because everything is in CLOVER.zip file and it should works fine.
Focus on DSDT and SSDT urls and generate proper ones for your hardware/laptop rest you can c&p from my content.

I need some help with my trackpad ELAN 1200! Can you provide kext, patch and short tutorial? I've tried to follow your link posted at #1 but OS does not recognize my trackpad! My trackpad can only move, left/right click!
And help me with keyboard backlit light, I patched ALS (Haswell) to my DSDT and used ACPIBacklightInjector.kext! It didn't work!

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    171.1 KB · Views: 145
Sr! My typo! I have found the solution and it worked! My keyboard light works well with 3 levels!

Yeah, keyboard backlight has nothing to do with internal screen backlight.

Wifi: replaced to Broadcom BCM94352Z M.2 NGFF

Hello,
Is there any whitelist in BIOS? Would you please give me a link to buy Broadcom BCM94352Z M.2 NGFF?
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back