Contribute
Register

Asus - UX430UA - Kaby Lake i7-7500U Intel HD Graphics 620

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @gulios. Does your ALS sensor work?
Btw, do you face this problem: the volume changed by FN key is different from the one in Settings/Sound?

Hi,

If you're talking about keyboard lights yes, FN+F3/4 works fine with 4 levels.
FN+A(should turn on/off keyboard lights depends on outside light) no, it doesn't work but i don't need it.
Generally sound with inject 3 and AppleALC 295 works fine(just headphones problem) so FN control works same as Settings->Sound for me.

About the volume problem, I meant that there are 2 different volume setting in my system. One is changed by FN key, and one is change in Settings/Sound. Using FN key I cant not change the one in Settings/Sound

Read forum about voodooi2c. Kext is in WIP status.
Why are you using someone config.plist ? sorry but you shouldn't do that if you want hack your laptop/pc please read more !
Same with DSDT etc...
Sorry, Why i can't boot to my hackintosh and i try use your config.plist. :| Then I forgot to replace it:eek:

Sorry, Why i can't boot to my hackintosh and i try use your config.plist. :| Then I forgot to replace it:eek:

in config.plist there is serial number, board id, mac model etc.
Every time you change it and log into icloud/facetime/imessage Apple recognizes different machine and blocks your account for secure reasons. After that you have to authorize it again, change password etc
When you test different SMBIOS remember to logout from iCloud and never share your generated serial number.

;)

in config.plist there is serial number, board id, mac model etc.
Every time you change it and log into icloud/facetime/imessage Apple recognizes different machine and blocks your account for secure reasons. After that you have to authorize it again, change password etc
When you test different SMBIOS remember to logout from iCloud and never share your generated serial number.

;)
I will now log into my apple ID and will have a confirmation code sent to your email. Please send it to me. thank you very much :D

I will now log into my apple ID and will have a confirmation code sent to your email. Please send it to me. thank you very much :D

to my email? how ;)
I don't know your AppleID, so i can't restore password to it ;)

Read more about AppleID how it works etc.
You blocked your account because you logged to it from different machine(SMBIOS).

Does your ELAN 1200 work with full functions?

Does your ELAN 1200 work with full functions?

full no, but enough for me:
- navigating
- left click
- 2 fingers right click
- 2 fingers vertical/horizontal scrolling
- 3 fingers(up/down) mission control

that's all ;)

Could you please provide your EFI folder, or all kexts you are using, config(feel free to delete S/N) ,DSDT and SSDT (if any?) in OP? That would be a lifesaver.
Many thanks...

Could you please provide your EFI folder, or all kexts you are using, config(feel free to delete S/N) ,DSDT and SSDT (if any?) in OP? That would be a lifesaver.
Many thanks...

sure, generate your own SMBIOS and you should do the same with DSDT etc

I'm testing "shut down fix + v2" from RehabMan repo because of shutting down when wakeup after sleep so DSDT doesn't have it yet.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    6 MB · Views: 261
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back