Contribute
Register

ASUS UX410UA Kaby Lake HD 620 HDMI Audio not working + ACPI Battery error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi thehelpfulone, did you manage to get your Zenbook working? I'd be really grateful if you can share your final clover directory and any other configuration details I'd need. I have an HP envy with what looks like the same hardware spec that I'm struggling with and would like to try your config. Many thanks. Mark
My clover is in the attachment there, I just copy Rehabman's config.plist for HD 620,630,615 to make the installer, but I don't think you can use my DSDT or SSDT because it may make your hackintosh stop working

My clover is in the attachment there, I just copy Rehabman's config.plist for HD 620,630,615 to make the installer, but I don't think you can use my DSDT or SSDT because it may make your hackintosh stop working

Thank you, I'll give it a try.

Sorry for the long delay. Yes I managed to get everything working except the inbuilt WiFi and native sound - although sound was fixed by using VoodooHDA.kext and the WiFi via a uplink dongle. I ended up using Rehabmans guide to create a custom DSDT.aml file. Took a whole evening and I made a few mistakes at first however his guide is spot on if you follow it by the letter. Mines not a Zenbook so my config won't work for you. Mine is an Envy 13 ab00 and OSX runs great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back