Contribute
Register

Asus U36SD Cant Wake after Sleep, Cant Shutdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus U36SD (chameleon)
CPU
i5-2410m
Graphics
UHD3000 + GT520M 1366x768
Mac
  1. iMac
I have U36SD with i5-2410M with VGA UHD3000 and Optimus Nvidia GT520. Installed with Enoch Chameleon.
The problem is can't shutdown and can't wake from sleep. NullCPU kext is already removed. Native speedstep via ssdt.aml creator by piker alpha. Note : ACPIDebug.kext installed. RMDT Installed. _PTS/Wake Instrument installed. How i can debug it?

Attachments

• clover acpi extract.zip
    130.1 KB · Views: 148
  • debug_32126.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 166
I have U36SD with i5-2410M with VGA UHD3000 and Optimus Nvidia GT520. Installed with Enoch Chameleon.
The problem is can't shutdown and can't wake from sleep. NullCPU kext is already removed. Native speedstep via ssdt.aml creator by piker alpha. Note : ACPIDebug.kext installed. RMDT Installed. _PTS/Wake Instrument installed. How i can debug it?

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Thank you.
1. it is chameleon enoch legacy. No uefi.
If it must be clover legacy, I will create bootable clover. The acpi dsdt zip is from clover USB. The main boot now is using Enoch on hdd

2.personal detail updated. Do I need give more data like lspci?
3. The problem is can't wake and shutdown. Native power management works texted using Intel power gadget. Wifi 9285 works using wifi injector kext and dsdt. Bluetooth 3011 works usijng btfirmwareuploader and ioth3firmware. Wifi usb tplink pkg is installed, not removed yet. Acpi debug kext installed. Instrument and rmdt method has already input to dsdt.

Shutdown :

even though has shutdown_time stamp on system.log, The power is still on. Screen already turn off. Hdd seems turned off. But the power still turned on. Native cpu already implemented. Nullcpupowermanagement already Removed. The patched aicpu already put on L/E and kextcached.
B. Wake after sleep. Wake dsdt patch not working. Nvidia Optimus pci0.peg0.gfx0 already put off via dsdt. After 3 minutes I can't wake the komputer.

Last edited:
Thank you.
1. it is chameleon enoch legacy. No uefi.
If it must be clover legacy, I will create bootable clover. The acpi dsdt zip is from clover USB. The main boot now is using Enoch on hdd

2.personal detail updated. Do I need give more data like lspci?
3. The problem is can't wake and shutdown. Native power management works texted using Intel power gadget. Wifi 9285 works using wifi injector kext and dsdt. Bluetooth 3011 works usijng btfirmwareuploader and ioth3firmware. Wifi usb tplink pkg is installed, not removed yet. Acpi debug kext installed. Instrument and rmdt method has already input to dsdt.

Shutdown :

even though has shutdown_time stamp on system.log, The power is still on. Screen already turn off. Hdd seems turned off. But the power still turned on. Native cpu already implemented. Nullcpupowermanagement already Removed. The patched aicpu already put on L/E and kextcached.
B. Wake after sleep. Wake dsdt patch not working. Nvidia Optimus pci0.peg0.gfx0 already put off via dsdt. After 3 minutes I can't wake the komputer.

Not supporting anything but Clover here anymore.

Can you give tutorial using acpidebug. Kext for detecting the shutdown and wake problem

Can you give tutorial using acpidebug. Kext for detecting the shutdown and wake problem

ACPIDebug.kext usage is documented at the ACPIDebug github README.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back