Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. eMac
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
This!, this is seducing me, (via TomsHardware and I don't mean Tom is seducing me, that would be silly, let's stop there, and back to script!). I'd never heard of 'Thin Mini-ITX platform' before!, the H610 Pro has a Intel LGA 1700 Socket and low profile ram. But what excited me the most, was the onboard LVDS connector and the M.2 slot (E key). @phunguss, isn't that the same as what's onboard the H110MSTX ?.

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 11.43.08 PM.png

Couldn't fit 1 X Speaker Header, 1 X SPI TPM Header (14-1pin) and 1 X 10-1pin System Panel Header into the screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 11.58.58 PM.png

Thin mini-ITX (how long can one go to describe ever smaller boards?) is for embedded systems. H610 is known to be hackintoshable but how are you going to make use of the LVDS connector without a supported iGPU? Do you intend to use the PCIe x4 M.2 slot for a dGPU on riser? This thing is so small that there's no regular PCIe slot.

Thin mini-ITX (how long can one go to describe ever smaller boards?) is for embedded systems. H610 is known to be hackintoshable but how are you going to make use of the LVDS connector without a supported iGPU? Do you intend to use the PCIe x4 M.2 slot for a dGPU on riser? This thing is so small that there's no regular PCIe slot.

With an R53SR cable, see my post here.

Excellent supplier, but I think you'll need a R43_something.
And then make sure that the dGPU and CPU cooler do not ruin the "small build" idea.

@craighazan yes that looks workable, but too bleeding edge for me... I have a few lower-profile, older motherboards that I just haven't gotten to yet... Q87T, Lenovo M72e and M73e. The possibilities with LVDS is neat if it could work, then you could 3D print a white G5 style mini iMac. I just couldn't find the right combo for making a NUC drive LVDS for my G4 mini iMac project. Keep building!

@craighazan yes that looks workable, but too bleeding edge for me... I have a few lower-profile, older motherboards that I just haven't gotten to yet... Q87T, Lenovo M72e and M73e. The possibilities with LVDS is neat if it could work, then you could 3D print a white G5 style mini iMac. I just couldn't find the right combo for making a NUC drive LVDS for my G4 mini iMac project. Keep building!

Yes, I'm still looking for a motherboard for my iMac mod @phunguss. I did happen upon this today though on eBay.

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 1.17.12 PM.png

A few gens lower than the H610, but still the same layout. Would love to identify the Wifi chip installed on the board. Looks like a great deal.

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 1.31.08 PM.png

Attachments

• E18440_PRIME_H310T_R2.0_UM_v3_WEB.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 109
Last edited:
Can anyone confirm if they're using itlwm OpenIntelWireless kext with 82565NGW?.

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 4.32.36 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-02 at 4.39.08 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back