Graphics
Intel UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys
So a little summary.. This is my first Hackintosh so bare with me.. :banghead:

I started by using Unibeast/Multibeast = no iCloud and no iMessage.. so i thought i'd go for Clover instead.

Did the install went smooth, installed some general drivers with MultiBeast afterwards.. after a little trial an error got all things running, but iMessage ofc.!

Got the CC error, read a great deal of posts and decided to call Apple and play stupid.. :oops: was the easiest call ever btw, no asking for serial not anything he just wanted my CC and then he said i should be able to log in.

So i got home from work logged in and tada!! i got Activation error.. so i decided to tjek my values in Clover under SMBIOS, i found i an incorrect value in Board Serial Number (is it just me or does the picture explaining where the values from iMessage_Debug, value 4,5 which is Board Serial Nr. & Serial Nr. looks a bit like they're not the same value im still in doubt actually, anyhow i put the same value in the boxes) then saved and rebooted.
Finally when i rebooted i repaired disk perm. rebooted again.! deleted the caches and then after a final reboot i could log in.When i log in it synced with my phone and other devices that im using iMessage from another Mac and so forth. FaceTime logged in as well. BUT my iMessage isn't syncing my messages from my other Mac's or Phone, and when i try to send an iMessage it says that all my contacts aren't iMessage activated.. :banghead:

I can log in and out reboot and log in again with any errors.. even tried changing my Apple-ID pass and log in again no issues. i just can't send and it doesn't sync.Another thing i noticed is that my SM-UUID keeps changing on each reboot, but the other values like ROM, MLB, Boad ID, Serial Nr. never change.. Anyone that have experienced anything like this?? And can it be this that's giving me the sync issues in iMessage?

I read a bit about sID-bug thinking of trying to make an new sm-uuid like described in the How To Fix iMessage thread but before i go about ****ing everything up, id like to hear from some more experienced people.!!

WiP :beachball:

1. Whats the clover version?
2. What are the kexts you are injecting?
3. What are the clover drivers(.efi) you have installed?
4. And most importantly share your clover config.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back