Graphics
GTX 570 DirectCU II
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
hi guys i just bought myself an ivy bridge 3770k with an asus sabertooth z77 board. I have been searching around trying to find if my motherboard needs a DSDT. I keep getting mixed answers. I checked the DSDT database but there are no Z77's listed. Is my sabertooth able to go hackintosh???? i really wanna know because i have always been a win7 guy and finally decided to make the change after my relatives did this. I really want this to work. Also i would really like to keep this motherboard if possible. I think it looks amazing and is just awesome.

Thanks. im new to this so please bear with me.

hi guys i just bought myself an ivy bridge 3770k with an asus sabertooth z77 board. I have been searching around trying to find if my motherboard needs a DSDT. I keep getting mixed answers. I checked the DSDT database but there are no Z77's listed. Is my sabertooth able to go hackintosh???? i really wanna know because i have always been a win7 guy and finally decided to make the change after my relatives did this. I really want this to work. Also i would really like to keep this motherboard if possible. I think it looks amazing and is just awesome.

Thanks. im new to this so please bear with me.

hi did you solve or get a suitable answer to this question ? I too have this board and have read contradictory advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back