Contribute
Register

ASUS ROG STRIX Z590E

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyway I can disable my wifi and/or Bluetooth in Mac OS or OpenCore so that I can have it enabled for windows?

@Feartech hey man just wanted to say sorry for being a dick and thanks for all your help thru this process. Im now running on Monterey 12.1 on a pretty clean EFI file on OC 0.7.5 and happy as hell lol!

I hear 12+ there's hope for some bluetooth so I'm going to play around with getting bluetooth working maybe, but I'm wondering if there is a way within Mac OS to DISABLE my wifi card that's built in (turns out had to disable bluetooth and wifi in BIOS to get Big Sur+ running) that way I can still use in windows!

......now to make a simple guide about this board

@Feartech hey man just wanted to say sorry for being a dick and thanks for all your help thru this process. Im now running on Monterey 12.1 on a pretty clean EFI file on OC 0.7.5 and happy as hell lol!

I hear 12+ there's hope for some bluetooth so I'm going to play around with getting bluetooth working maybe, but I'm wondering if there is a way within Mac OS to DISABLE my wifi card that's built in (turns out had to disable bluetooth and wifi in BIOS to get Big Sur+ running) that way I can still use in windows!

......now to make a simple guide about this board
could you link your working efi I was having trouble as well much appreciated

could you link your working efi I was having trouble as well much appreciated
Like feartech said your video card if it is indeed an nvidia gtx 1080 wont work in Monterey, but if you still want me to upload it I will... I was going to update my very first post with a lil mini guide and upload my EFI but ive been busy with the holidays.

Anyways if you want it still let me know!

Like feartech said your video card if it is indeed an nvidia gtx 1080 wont work in Monterey, but if you still want me to upload it I will... I was going to update my very first post with a lil mini guide and upload my EFI but ive been busy with the holidays.

Anyways if you want it still let me know!
yea link it because I haven't gotten a chance to change my components on my profile but I am working on a second build with the same components as yours. so if you could post the EFI (or build guide) it would be much appreciated.

The components on my profile are for my system that is working perfectly fine and I am not asking for help on that computer. I am not asking for help at all, I'm just asking for the EFI file. I don't see why I should change my profile if I don't need help with it.

The components on my profile are for my system that is working perfectly fine and I am not asking for help on that computer. I am not asking for help at all, I'm just asking for the EFI file. I don't see why I should change my profile if I don't need help with it.
sounds like you are asking for help..

from the Rules you agreed to:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you. They are only for listing components and details of your primary system you are seeking assistance for or your latest system.

alright, I have changed my profile components listings. Now may I please have the EFI link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back